1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

This is Why So Many People Get Banned From Adsense...

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by The Emirates Gallastico, Nov 22, 2007.

A recent (30 seconds ago) conversation I had with someone who added me off Yahoo Messenger:

Pretty cool, eh? :D

The Emirates Gallastico, Nov 22, 2007 IP
  2. glendowney

glendowney Notable Member

Best Answers:
    LOL, its pretty cool while you get clicks and see your earnings rise, but I bet he regrets it when his account is banned :D
    LOL, why did he ask you twice to do an adsense click exchange?

glendowney, Nov 22, 2007 IP
  3. calum

calum Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, so many people complain about it, they say they didn't do anything, but one day they will have asked a friend to click and ad or clicked one themselves.

Mabye they thought they might get away with it by using a proxy, google have millions of proxy ips etc. so they know.

I have never clicked any ads or broken any ToS and thats why I am not banned... But lol that is funny...

calum, Nov 22, 2007 IP
  4. CashNinjas

CashNinjas Peon

Best Answers:
    I actually recieve about 4-5 of those msgs over AIM/YIM/MSN daily.. Yeah, I just smirk and block.

CashNinjas, Nov 22, 2007 IP
  5. secretboy08

secretboy08 Peon

Best Answers:
    thanx for revealing this info.not that i exchange.but will also keep away in future

secretboy08, Nov 22, 2007 IP
  6. aditya_sfs

aditya_sfs Peon

Best Answers:
    Exactly same guy spammed me tooo..... one day i explained him a lot ... "This is not the right way of generating permanent online income" ... the asked how and what are other ways. I told him to make site and optimize it well and within months he will get a good income source. He said yes yes and started repeating the same thing from the next day :(

aditya_sfs, Nov 22, 2007 IP
    Smyrl likes this.
  7. meteorite

meteorite Peon

Best Answers:
    Mistakes happen and Google understands. I panicked (well, I am that sort) when I clicked on an ad on my site - wrote an email to Google explaining the mistake. Received a nice (probably automated) message. Then I get the AdSense blog post:
    ...However, we do understand that an accidental click may occur from time to time, so there's no need to contact us each instance this occurs.

Because we closely monitor all account activity using engineering systems and thorough human analysis, chances are we've already detected your clicks on your ads and discounted them. While these clicks still show in your reports, we filter out their associated earnings so that advertisers aren't charged. However, please keep in mind that we don't ignore the clicks completely; if it appears to us that a publisher has been clicking on his own ads to inflate his earnings or an advertiser's costs, we may disable the account to protect our advertisers' interests.

I am sure most of you would join me when I say that Google Adsense has shown us an honest way to generate income - keeps your morals intact and lets you work at your pace.
    People "inflating" their earnings would not last long and would remain crooks.

meteorite, Nov 22, 2007 IP
  8. netjobs

netjobs Banned

Best Answers:
    "Adsense Click Community" - thats funny to call it...

netjobs, Nov 22, 2007 IP
  9. exinrex

exinrex Active Member

Best Answers:
    lol what kind of community is that. that's very funny. Even i got only cents everyday i never do that. It's a challenge to earn with adsense not to say other to click there adsense.

exinrex, Nov 23, 2007 IP
  10. brainet

brainet Active Member

Best Answers:
    adsense click comunity in here? DigitalPoint? lol

brainet, Nov 23, 2007 IP
  11. Adulu

Adulu Peon

Best Answers:
    That's pretty funny, I never head of it but i have heard adsenser has been banned community

Adulu, Nov 23, 2007 IP
  12. maahan

maahan Banned

Best Answers:
    LOL.. funny !:D:D:D:D

maahan, Nov 23, 2007 IP
  13. HolyRoller

HolyRoller Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If there was no click fraud, probably more people would use adwords, which would increase our adsense revenue anyway.

I tried adwords once and so many of the clicks didnt seem like genuine visitors I gave up.

HolyRoller, Nov 23, 2007 IP