1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Assassin - Great Product But Low Conversions

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by DPMason, Nov 20, 2007.

1. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, the nerve of some people - I'm not here to hate on anyone however - DPmason, you should be aware by now that spamming this product here in the CB section of this board this way is going to get you flamed. "Hey I found a way to make 3K overnight, here read>>aff link". Fake screenshot or not these are are mostly experienced CB'ers who can smell bullshit a mile away, including myself...

You'd also be surprised how many people on here are vendors as well as experienced affiliates. If I found out that you somehow got my products 'free' to give away to others as a bonus that you 'legally' scammed from the marketplace (Is that you hiring all those kuala lampur chaps to pro refund?), we'd have a big beef you and I, and I'm sure I speak for the majority. How dare you advertise that?

Perhaps you and Alex are in tight, perhaps you are one of the few hundred promoting this way, perhaps you should not have this thread bumped anymore however I think by now all your efforts have been diluted and the truth is out - the sad thing is that if you were to be honest and say 'this is my aff link, i'd appreciate your purchase through my review if you find it useful', you might have even had some success. Honesty gets you a lot further than a 'recommendation' and some CB screenshots behind a domain name you grabbed and pointed to a squeeze lander...

There is no way to scam or cheat or even bend the truth with DP'ers, and we often protect the majority from this aggressive approach, rightfully so or else everyone would just cheat, lie and steal their way to the top exploiting CB weaknesses+their own toppings...

I feel you should even apologize and try to save face while you still can (if you still can) to avoid having your name/domains flagged by the thousands of webmasters who will now see this. I don't think closing this thread is good, i feel it's great to see how one fails, and what to watch out for, and to see if this person will in fact try to save their name/efforts.

I wouldn't buy this just based on the free reviews floating around (not endorsements, real reviews i.e. above). The only positive thing I can say or advise is to promote this off and away from affiliate boards, where absolute newbies and dumbasses might fall for it.

Cheers, I do hope you try to save your name/face with all of this, otherwise you won't get very far, even if you do end up logging into a high profile CB account for demo purposes...

NC.

NCMedia, Nov 22, 2007 IP
    nickflame likes this.
  2. Tazer Dude

Tazer Dude Active Member

Best Answers:

You better make that video before the weekend or your butt is mine.

Camtasia 3 is now free..check it out and get back to us. You have a reputation to save now.

http://download.techsmith.com/camtasiastudio/enu/312/camtasiaf.exe
    (Not an affiliate link)

Tazer Dude, Nov 22, 2007 IP
  3. Pixel Concepts

Pixel Concepts Peon

Best Answers:
    The length of the sales bar is not the only red flag.

The nail in the coffin is that $3433 is missing a comma. A real CB screenshot would say $3,433 and not $3433.

Pixel Concepts, Nov 22, 2007 IP
  4. sunnymonkey

sunnymonkey Peon

Best Answers:
    To a tune by monty python called "spam" I sing...

"scam, scam, scam, scam, ... scam, scam, scam, scam, ... lots of scam, wonderful scam, scam, scam, scam, "

sunnymonkey, Nov 22, 2007 IP
  5. Tazer Dude

Tazer Dude Active Member

Best Answers:

OMG...thats true..great observation.....

Ok DPMason..you better come come up with some mind blowing special effects when you make that Camtasia video.

Tip:Hire the guys who did Matrix Movies.....they are great..

ALERT
    Also if you look very very closely at the figures...ok..look after the $ 3 4 3.....look closely and you will see some light green dots or commas..take a look guys....

Oh come DP.....come on..you have to come good!

6. GeorgR.

GeorgR. Peon

Best Answers:
    lolmao..classic :)

GeorgR., Nov 22, 2007 IP
  7. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    I decided to reverse the image and blow it up .... looks mighty suspicious, and this is more than enough for you to be reported Mason - in fact I'm sorry to have to be the one to do this but I reported you, giving away free clickbank products as bonuses is fraud, and as a vendor I don't want your kind in our environment. No other way around it, and THIS screenshot looks more than fake, it's Luda. Lastly, don't be a fool, you know damn well that if you made 3K overnight you wouldn't go running and telling the world how, affiliate or not you would milk that campaign for all it's worth...

This is the blown up and reversed version.
    [​IMG]

This is the original size and hue. I am hosting both incase this person decides to 'fix' these downstream...
    [​IMG]

NCMedia, Nov 22, 2007 IP
    Sunny likes this.
  8. RoelMPV

RoelMPV Active Member

Best Answers:
    Oh my god.. I didnt think it was photoshopped, turns out it was ..
    Thats f*xxed up..

RoelMPV, Nov 22, 2007 IP
  9. sunnymonkey

sunnymonkey Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmmmmm, Silence Rained and we all got wet.

He seems to have gone quiet.... ... :)

10. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Here is another clue - boy am I glad that I've been photoshopping for 11 years :)

[​IMG]

NCMedia, Nov 22, 2007 IP
  11. Tazer Dude

Tazer Dude Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dude, do you know that what you are doing is fraud! I wonder how many persons bought those products through your affiliate link by deception?
    Your commissions should be taken away!

12. GeorgR.

GeorgR. Peon

Best Answers:
    you're good :)

GeorgR., Nov 22, 2007 IP
  13. sunnymonkey

sunnymonkey Peon

Best Answers:
    What commission, the screens are fake :) lol

But I agree, any commission he did make should be taken and he should be prosecuted for fraud under the laws in his country.

14. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    I'm just having a blast with this today, can't believe this - in fact I think I'm going to launch a product called clickbankbusters.com lol - and revisit ALL of these damn screen shots that would usually inspire me... you all better fix em up if you use them, I WILL catch you!

[​IMG]

NCMedia, Nov 22, 2007 IP
  15. drewfreeman

drewfreeman Banned

Best Answers:
    Personally, I'm a bit tired of Chris McKeeney's "never-ending" supply of must-have ebooks. Don't get me wrong, he's one hell of an internet marketer but the fact that roughly every 2-3 months there's a new "must-have" ebook screams to me that it's just some more bullshit to make him rich, and make me poorer.

I pointed out the fact that this guy's $3,000 in 4 hours claim was completely bogus in the first post he did this in. However, he's simply a victim of another "gurus" over-hyped crap. I purchased Day Job Killer, AdWords Miracle, Affiliate X, and Affiliate Rockstar and in my opinion, THEY WERE ALL CRAP.

Nothing revolutionary, nothing radically different that what's been out for the last two years. The only thing Chris has going for him is that his sales copy is EXCELLENT and he has a ridiculous base of super-affiliates that pump the hell out of his products.

DPMason, you're obviously NOT one of those super-affiliates. You should probably re-think affiliate marketing if this is your best pitch.

drewfreeman, Nov 22, 2007 IP
  16. GeorgR.

GeorgR. Peon

Best Answers:
    >>>
    I purchased Day Job Killer, AdWords Miracle, Affiliate X, and Affiliate Rockstar and in my opinion, THEY WERE ALL CRAP.
    >>>

irrelevant :) See...he sold them, to you and zillions of others :)

Thats why i say: Build a "reputation" as a guru-marketer...and you can literally sell c***p and retire when you're 25...sad...but true....

I have no doubt that Google assassin sells like hot-cakes, he (not the OP - but chris!) might have really made those 170K...so are many other "gurus" making insane amounts with ebooks which ('scuse me to be so blunt) not even worth wiping your *** with....go on CB and look for the top-sellers and wheep :) ("Gurus" obviously can write the 5000th rewash of "adsense arbitrage" and STILL make a killing.....sigh...)

GeorgR., Nov 22, 2007 IP
  17. nickflame

nickflame Peon

Best Answers:
    NCMedia, i really appreciate you. rep added. What do you do for living?

nickflame, Nov 22, 2007 IP
  18. skindu26

skindu26 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google assassin (Affiliates Den Programs) is leaked and I have their entire blueprint and tools..

skindu26, Nov 22, 2007 IP
  19. Sunny

Sunny Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sunny, Nov 22, 2007 IP
  20. Tazer Dude

Tazer Dude Active Member

Best Answers:
    So are you putting anything into practice?
    Is it worth the price?