1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Press Release Wanted: Written and Released

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Seobiznezz, Nov 19, 2007.

I am looking for someone to write a press release and submit and release it using a press release service.

Article about 200 words long.

I do not know much about this area but from what I know it has to be newsworthy related to the subject.

Please respond with a price to write the article as well as the submission together.

Seobiznezz, Nov 19, 2007 IP
  2. TheException

TheException Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would be happy to provide this service for you. I can offer you a professional press release along with a great submission package starting at just $30.
    Let me know if you are interested and we'll get started right away. I can be reached via msn, PM, or email.
    Cheers.

TheException, Nov 19, 2007 IP
  3. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm an actual PR professional (degree in public relations, I run a PR firm where I specialize in online PR - uncommon in the industry, and have a lot of experience in press releases as a result). I've handled releases for dozens of DP members, and you can find plenty of positive reviews in my iTrader as well as quite a few public referrals here on the forum from clients and others familiar with my work (such as these comments from Drig, BritishGuy, SundayBrew, InternetAuthor, and Tyzer). My rates are more expensive than many here on DP - $99 per release for the writing only. However, you get access to someone who's actually qualified to help you craft a quality news angle (or improve your original idea) as well as someone who's qualified to guide you in choosing the best distribution options for your needs (instead of the people who pitch a one-size-fits-all solution to every client that comes along).

I also provide a lot of information to help you make sure a press release is right for your current needs, including to help you get started on your own (or to simply better understand them, so you can judge the work of whoever you hire). Here are a few of my free resources from three of my sites:

Free Press Release Template for Online Distribution
    How to Write a Press Release
    7 Signs That Your Press Release Sucks
    Choosing a Newsworthy Angle for a Press Release
    Big List of Free Press Release Distribution Sites
    Effective Free Press Release Distribution in 5 Easy Steps

For more information about me, you can view my press release writer profile.

I'll be off for the holiday starting tomorrow, but if you'd like me to try to work one in today, email me at with the details. I'd then shoot over a few questions, and be able to start on it after clearing up a few other projects scheduled before I leave for the holiday. You can find even more details in the thread linked in my sig (first link), and you can find a handful of samples at the press release writer profile linked above.

jhmattern, Nov 20, 2007 IP
  4. sbtemp

sbtemp Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I might be able to help - where are you based as I am sure you'd want submission to your local press too? Or would this just be online submission. I run a PR agency and can do this for $50 just because I am new on the site. I can PM you my web address and samples if you want.

sbtemp, Nov 20, 2007 IP
  5. subigo

subigo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm not going to waste your time with an essay... just go to www.subnixus.net

That's what I do... and I'll do it all for $20.

subigo, Nov 21, 2007 IP
  6. ashvaj

ashvaj Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can write a professional Press Release for you. But I do not run a professional Press Release Service right now.In that case, I would advice you to take help from "JHMATTERN". She is the best one out here. I strongly recommend.

ashvaj, Nov 21, 2007 IP
    jhmattern likes this.
  7. Seobiznezz

Seobiznezz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Wow, great site. I would have probably tried your $20 one but I already chose someone. I will bookmark your site for the future though. It is what I like, very straight forward and to the point.

Many people give confusing sales pitches. This site does it all in one package at a fair price.

Seobiznezz, Nov 22, 2007 IP