1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Taking Google on with a united effort!

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by pdave, Dec 29, 2005.

Dont want to rock the boat here but I just was amazed to read about the bannings that have occured with Google. Even God forgives but Google doesn't!

There must be someway to organize ourselves much better so that Google can restore our accounts. If you violate terms purposely then you deserve getting burned but if you didn't click on ads purposely and got banned for 2 clicks, then you deserve to be heard and restored.

Bringing google to it's "knees" sort to speak is difficult task but if we organize it properly, it can be done. This requires a large audience and unity amongst adsense promoters. After speaking to someone I know that works for Google , he told me flat out as to how Google is terrified of loosing it's market share. They are worried about Overture and others especially when it comes to publishers.

If everyone stops ads for just one day across the net, the losses that Google will encounter will be grave(yes we will all loose as well but winning the adsense war against google requires smaller losses)

If just 5-8% of all the adsense users switch to Overture, the losses of google are into the millions! Now that gives me an idea ;) Any tyrant entity gets away with what they do only when they know it's citizens are not well organized and lack a common voice.

If done right, we will can tackle Google by forming a union of some sort. People don't realize that we are doing Google a favor, it's not the other way around. We are all thinking that Google is God, and we must appease it to make money hence we are slaves of an insitution that treats us terribly when unfair bannings occur.

I'm all for TOS! But what I have seen on this board terrifies me. It reminds of of the Gestapo!

Thoughts?

pdave, Dec 29, 2005 IP
  2. ServerUnion

ServerUnion Peon

Best Answers:
    There are already a few threads about this. I suggest running a standup business and place the advertisement on worth while sites. You will have no issues. There are other networks available, the same thing with happen with them as the users create fraud.

What about the advertisers that loose money from the fraud sites. Might as well ask some publishers if they like the fact that thier advertisement money will not create a return. In the end fraud hurts everyone and should not be allowed.

As many will most likely follow, no one is really interested in having sites or publishers in the program that have had fraud. If the publisher is the direct cause or not, it doesn't matter. Sorry...

ServerUnion, Dec 29, 2005 IP
  3. kandeman

kandeman Peon

Best Answers:
    Google won't ban you for an accidental click.

And most people on this forum are satisfied with google , so I don't think you will get alot of support for your case.

Maybe you should try and put your effort in creating good revenue with another program instread of trying to take on a company like google ..

kandeman, Dec 29, 2005 IP
    ServerUnion likes this.
  4. EveryQuery

EveryQuery Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    EveryQuery, Dec 29, 2005 IP
  5. mdvaldosta

mdvaldosta Peon

Best Answers:
    Dude, nobody gets banned for a few occasional accidental clicks. Everybody clicks occasionally on accident.

If your making Google money, you think their gonna cancel your account over .20 or .30 ??? WRONG! Their business people, and they make money off YOU! The only way their not gonna want you around is if they truley believe you are defrauding them.

mdvaldosta, Dec 29, 2005 IP
  6. devin

devin Guest

Best Answers:
    how many of this BSes do we have to put up with?

devin, Dec 29, 2005 IP
  7. pdave

pdave Guest

Best Answers:
    I was going to do this to benefit all that are part of google and presumably are getting screwed. It was a suggestion. Don't jump on my throat. Jeez!

pdave, Dec 29, 2005 IP
  8. ServerUnion

ServerUnion Peon

Best Answers:
    My Pee on Dave,

OK, if you refund me the mid $x,xxx I spent on one adwords campaign with limited return, most likely becayse of fraud clicks, I may actually listen to what you have to say. I will still not agree with you, I will listen though.

Fair enough?

ServerUnion, Dec 29, 2005 IP
  9. pdave

pdave Guest

Best Answers:
    It's amazing how people twist and turn things here. And most didn't even read what I had to say. Everyone presumes "FRAUD". Oh well time to move on with making money. Incidentally I currently make around $3500 per month with adsense. I would be the first one to loose in all this. I didnt post this topic to offend people like some people are offending and insulting me. I was doing this to organize an effort. But if Googles doesn't ban people for accidental clicks, then there is nothing to talk about.

pdave, Dec 29, 2005 IP
  10. liquidboy

liquidboy Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree that there needs to be some external monitoring of google, but it shouldnt be in the form of an insurgence party. It should be a well organised publically voted and organised entity. Run by who?, thats the million dollar question!!!

I hear you pdave but truth is until theres legitimate competion in the online advertising sphere, all we can do is be lemmings for google. Im just waiting for Microsoft and Yahoo to catch up (and they will in about a year)

liquidboy, Dec 29, 2005 IP
  11. flyguy

flyguy Peon

Best Answers:
    This is true. Market forces are usually the key.

flyguy, Dec 29, 2005 IP