1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Proxies Online :)

Discussion in 'Websites' started by paidhosting, Nov 19, 2007.

paidhosting, Nov 19, 2007 IP
  2. taylorwilsdon

taylorwilsdon Peon

Best Answers:
    They look okay (enjoylearning doesn't even have a changed header though, just the placeholder on the template :() but theres nothing especially unique. .info names show that its just a quick, low cost investment and the names don't really make sense. "Bestest" isn't a word by any count and enjoylearning could have meaning, but obviously its not built on or actually... used anywhere on the site.

I hope I'm not being too harsh but it looks like you spent a total of 10 minutes on this whole thing. If you're looking for positive feedback, maybe spend longer on the project then I did viewing your sites and writing this review.

taylorwilsdon, Nov 19, 2007 IP
  3. paidhosting

paidhosting Peon

Best Answers:
    Not really spent like 1.30 hrs on both, got 1 more domain to make it into proxy, just population my proxy server :).

I shall go to bed now to get more work done later this week with feedbacks into account.

Cheers

paidhosting, Nov 19, 2007 IP
  4. kalle437

kalle437 Peon

Best Answers:
    The first site as mentioned didn't have a changed header yet, otherwise pretty nice design. The second proxy got an awesome design, only con with it is the bar in which you enter the adress you want to explore, would be nice if you made a frame around it.

kalle437, Nov 20, 2007 IP
    paidhosting likes this.
  5. atoztoa

atoztoa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    atoztoa, Nov 20, 2007 IP
    paidhosting likes this.