1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ah crap... inphonic is going bankrupt

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Waffleguy, Nov 19, 2007.

I knew it was too good to be true. I made alot of money off of VMCsatellite and their other affiliate programs.

Is VMC going to survive the parent company's bankruptcy? Anyone know?

Waffleguy, Nov 19, 2007 IP
    anions likes this.
  2. taylorwilsdon

taylorwilsdon Peon

Best Answers:
    Companies don't just disappear. Chances are, somebody will snatch up the brand at some point and the affiliate programs may or may not tag along.

taylorwilsdon, Nov 19, 2007 IP
  3. bond007

bond007 Peon

Best Answers:
    bond007, Nov 19, 2007 IP
  4. Waffleguy

Waffleguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I was a satellite affiliate, not ringtones.

Waffleguy, Nov 19, 2007 IP
  5. Waffleguy

Waffleguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Update: THEY ARE NOT GOING OUT OF BUSINESS

they sent me this:

Dear Affiliate,
    We place a high value on our relationships with our affiliates. As a valued business
    partner, you are very important to our continued growth and success. For these reasons,
    we wanted you to hear directly from us about important steps InPhonic has taken to
    ensure its long-term viability.
    On November 8, 2007, InPhonic filed a voluntary petition for reorganization under
    Chapter 11. In addition, InPhonic has obtained debtor-in-possession, or “DIP,” financing
    which will give the Company the financing it needs to operate during the reorganization.
    With the support of lenders and partners like you, we expect to proceed quickly with our
    reorganization and emerge a stronger company. We intend to use this reorganization to
    position InPhonic for future success. InPhonic plays a critical role as a leader in the
    wireless marketplace. With your continued support, it will operate on stable financial
    footing and its leading role will be preserved.
    It is important that you understand that InPhonic is not going out of business.
    Rather, we are open for business as usual

Waffleguy, Nov 26, 2007 IP