1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Completely Original Health Articles - Total 3000 words - Available NOW!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Rockstr27, Nov 19, 2007.

Hello everyone - I have about 3000 words that were written about Yoga spread out over 13 headings. They were written for a blog that I was going to put up but never published. They are written in first person, so they would be perfect for a blog and in the true spirit of blogs, there are links and quotes included in the text. Here is a sample of the opening piece:

I had always heard about people obtaining a level of peace and serenity through yoga, and given the craziness of my own life, I really wanted to pursue that sense of union with my body, spirit and mind. The problem was that I was always unable to find the time! I have a relative who is very active in Yoga practice and she told me that spending 30 minutes a day communicating with your mind and body is the most important 30 minutes that you can spend. She suggested that perhaps my life would not be so crazy if I only made that investment. Investment? It sounded like some kind of financial pyramid scam, but I knew better. Yoga is only what, three million years old? They have a ton of local Yoga classes in my community, yet the challenge was always time. I am not a morning person, and do not have any more space in my day for new activities. However ...​

Following are the titles of the posts in this package:

• [*]Introduction
      [*]What is Yoga?
      [*]The Yoga Tree?
      [*]What Yoga Can Do For You
      [*]Preventive Health Care
      [*]Is Awareness the Answer to a Better World?
      [*]The Beauty of Breath
      [*]You Go Girl!
      [*]Do Christians Really Think Yoga is Evil?
      [*]A Christian View Point
      [*]What Was The Wall Street Journal Thinking?
      [*]Yoga With Dogs?
      [*]When Yoga Causes Death

An example of a post within this package where I interact with another blog is as follows:

There is an interesting concept I read about on another blog about Yoga With Your Dog. It involves getting a group of Yoga students together who all bring their dog and practice Yoga. The dogs don’t actually participate, they just kind of hang out. I would love my dog to come out, but I have a dog that has major ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) and she would never be able to sit still for even a short 20 minute Yoga routine ... (another 100 words on this post)​

In the text, "Yoga With Your Dog" is hyperlinked to the original blog that inspired the content.

This package will only be sold once, and after sale, I will never use these articles for any purpose. You will have full publishing, distribution and resale rights and you can do what you will with them. If you are interested in my work, I would like $45 via Paypal. Any takers? I am online for another few hours - if you want to articles NOW, they are yours! :D

Please be advised that the articles will only be available for sale until tomorrow night after which point I will use them for another Web project if they are not sold here. Please post here if you are interested and they will go first come, first served. Thanks!! :D

Rockstr27, Nov 19, 2007 IP
    kentuckyslone likes this.
  2. Rockstr27

Rockstr27 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We had no response on this offer, so I am officially removing this offer, however I did take all the content that was available here and rebuilt it into a blog that is currently up for auction in the "sites" forum ... please take a look if you are interested - bidding starts at $5 ... thanks!! :D

Rockstr27, Nov 19, 2007 IP