1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New ClickBank Product - GooglePayload Review

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by DPMason, Nov 13, 2007.

1. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I also have a copy of GooglePayload and it has few good points on buying cheap traffic.

Do u have video version of GooglePayload ?

getjimmy, Nov 15, 2007 IP
  2. exolis

exolis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

I didn't know someone can actually infringe a copyright with a forum post... :D

exolis, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  3. timwhite

timwhite Peon

Best Answers:

This is a gem and has made my night! Now I don't feel so bad about spending too much time on the forums instead of working!

lol ok I could go find out for myself, but could you tell me how this actually works and how i could generate the code? What's with all the @@@@@@@?

timwhite, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  4. GeorgR.

GeorgR. Peon

Best Answers:
    lol..i heard bad things about that book...ergo i will read this now for myself. I saw forums where people said its the worst ebook ever...

GeorgR., Nov 18, 2007 IP
  5. WilsonA

WilsonA Active Member

Best Answers:
    they were right I read it and it is not worth the price

WilsonA, Nov 18, 2007 IP
  6. GeorgR.

GeorgR. Peon

Best Answers:
    uhm...i was not totally right with my above statement. I flew over the book a bit in the last hours.

It's not bad, although not something new or groundbreaking. It explains arbitrage pretty in-depth and recommends second-tier search engines. So its certainly not total nonsense without value but an ebook for someone interested in this who maybe never heard about adsense arbitrage.
    Just right now this is not my thing since i have my focus on other things right now....but its not THAT bad as a book. Imho.

GeorgR., Nov 18, 2007 IP
  7. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Buy a cool domain, Keyword heavy on hot keys

* Get a 5-10 section web template
    * Fill your page index with adsense, adbrite, whatever...
    * Make each page/section of your site link to more searches/results on similar targeted keys/groups of keys *Hot expen$ive ones within the 1st and 2nd tier ad providers.
    * Add a lil' content if any, hot pics linking to more searches and hot pics, loop...
    * Buy cheap hidden keys on your topic and page from any source.
    * Get the page listed, buy some high pr links, do a few submissions where/however to linkback...
    * Hope to Double or triple your money
    * Hope you don't get caught

There is your book without reading it :)
    NC.

NCMedia, Nov 18, 2007 IP
    quamism likes this.
  8. affhelper

affhelper Peon

Best Answers:
    I think this method works. PPC arbitrage has been going on for a while and some are making a killing with it, especially those who qualify for the paid XML feed from Google or Overture.

affhelper, Nov 20, 2007 IP
  9. bobbobson

bobbobson Peon

Best Answers:
    I read the book and I liked it, although I felt it wasn't quite as well written as some books and relies a lot on the reader having a decent amount of prior knowledge of Internet Marketing (ie lots of technical terms/industry lingo etc). I think the methods will take some practice and it's not the 'plug and play' system that a lot of these methods proclaim to be but I think as long as you follow the methods and choose the right markets it would be very hard to not at least make some money with this method. I've made my first article site in prep for this and plan to get going with my first campaign later this week - I will let you guys know how it all goes.

bobbobson, Nov 20, 2007 IP
  10. GeorgR.

GeorgR. Peon

Best Answers:
    i am doing a lot of various IM now from ebooks to aff marketing, whatnot. AdSense was really always only good for pennies....no matter how much sites i make for "high paying" keywords like stdent loans or whatnot.

I already start to believe that its impossible to make a decent income from adsense..maybe if you have 500 sites at the same time...i dont know...

GeorgR., Nov 20, 2007 IP
  11. DPMason

DPMason Peon

Best Answers:
    Ye, i agree. Hard to mae money with Adsense.

DPMason, Nov 20, 2007 IP