1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Earn From Thin Air...

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Jeehan, Nov 18, 2007.

My 5 months experience and i came up with this. If you want to earn online without spending a penny then u can do this....(But the earning is not great)

1. Look for a keyword with high price (Type in Google "Adsense top keywords") and read some articles about that keyword.

2. when you chose your keywords then type that keyword in Google. Bunch of site related to that keyword will show up. Visit at least 5-6 (10-15 will be great) sites and bookmark those sites which u like or good to u. (You can make them offline to work easily later)

3. Collect some topics from those sites and make an article from it then open a blog on "blogger". Give the name of your blog related to the keyword. Now use your newly created article for your first post on blogger.

4. Post 3-4 articles. Apply to Adsense (http://www.google.com/adsense) and use your blogger URL as your site.

5. Within 3-4 days or less you will get your confirmation mail from Google.

6. Read TOS 3-4 times and remember each terms and never forget them.

7. (Never stop posting at ur blog after step 4.) Now from blogger account settings add upto 3 ad unites to your blog. In the side bar 1 ad, bottom 1 ad, within articles 1 ad.

8. Now its time to work on the site. You don't have to know html or any programming for this. But you have to know the basics of how to create a site.

9. If you dont know how the look of ur site will be then type in google ("free website templates") you can use those free website templates or create your own. Now from those bookmarked sites you get the basic concepts how the structure of your site will be. Collect the best part from those sites and then use them together to make a better one. (DO NOT DUPLICATE THOSE SITES). ;)

10. Make the site as simple as possible. Add 2 Ads per page (1st ad will be Blended on the body of the site, 2nd ad on the bottom of the page). Add a search box on the top right of your site every page. You can place ad links anywhere you like but you must make it cool for the visitors.

11. Make the site as big as possible. You can use suitable pictures to present your site to look good. (Sometimes Text based sites are boring to many people). :)

12. Now the site is ready to lunch. Type in google "Free hosting"
    then chose a suitable free host for the hosting. There are many free hosts out there you have to find the best.

13. Host your site.

14. for a decent URL go to http://www.freedomain.co.nr/ and chose your site url. It will look like this http://www.yoursite.co.nr I think its good enough for free domain. (actually its a redirector)

15. Now its time to get traffic. 1st submit your blog at many directory as possible. Be active in 1-2 forums related to your site. add your site as signature. Tell people to review your blog.(Never stop to posting) If your blog is good enough then ppl will come back to your blog again.

16. Add your site url as signature also. (You can also do some offline advertising for your site, like tell your mates about your site and tell them to tell about it to others.)

17. Now submit your site to different search engines. Update your site weekly or more often to get indexed quickly.

18. Stumble your site. Tell people to stumble it. You can do it here in freebie section.

19. Exchange your link with others. Comment on others blog. Research about your keyword to improve your site and blog content.

20. Once your site indexed by google then you will see some income.

Limitations: Your site will not be listed in almost all directories, You have to work everyday for the traffic, Not much income, Many people will think its a "Made for adsense site" unless u work to improve ur site.

I guess it will help someone.

Jeehan, Nov 18, 2007 IP
    ssandecki likes this.
  2. crystak

crystak Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Actually you can earn a lot from doing those properly :). But we're back to the stage where it depends how much time you spend on building the links and creating content for your site.

crystak, Nov 18, 2007 IP
  3. anarmyofme

anarmyofme Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The only problem I have with this is to make sure you are giving quality content. I hate to see people lose money on adwords because their audience landed on some crappy page and had to click their ad to find a better resource. (Which could be positive in some cases). So, if you know nothing about mesothelioma, don't write about it!

anarmyofme, Nov 18, 2007 IP
  4. chickuzt

chickuzt Banned

Best Answers:
    Well, it kind of reminds me of a cut and paste job. Sounds like little bit of border line plagiarism to me.

chickuzt, Nov 18, 2007 IP
  5. astup1didiot

astup1didiot Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Good Article, a bit off track, but good none the less. +rep

astup1didiot, Nov 18, 2007 IP
  6. Methane

Methane Peon

Best Answers:
    I think if you actually plan on earning money online you should be committed to spending a lot of money. Say you're not great at web design. You may have to pay someone a large chunk of money to get the webpage you want. And then hosting. Say its around $5 per month hosting, but if your website gets popular to the point where its actually worth doing you'll probably need dedicated hosting which can run you over $100 per month. Everyone talks about hitting your goal and then exceeding it, but if you're not ready to commit to your projects you should still be at the drawing board trying to find your million dollar idea.

Methane, Nov 18, 2007 IP
  7. sussane

sussane Active Member

Best Answers:
    nice but old info. thx for sharing

sussane, Nov 18, 2007 IP