1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Once again Google panelized my site, pls help

Discussion in 'SEO' started by jamie01, Nov 16, 2007.

HI

Google has indexed our site pages with www, though we are optimizing it without www. I have joint working on this site since a month now. Before my joining here the SEO of this site were playing with their SEO. They were linking from a lot of classifieds sites, Geocities blogs and even a lot of more irrelevant sites which has automatic link exchange software. About 4 months ago the site had penalized by Google for 2 months and had came back.

When I joint working on this site, I advised all the SEOs not to do such of black hat SEO and do what our competitor doing and use very simple whit hate SEO technique … after that they began nice … but today Google through out all the site ranking and looks like Google penalize the site once again.

*the site is allnutri.com* , please take a look of the site and let us know if the problem is of www issue or black hat or even over optimization ?

Many many thanks

jamie01, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  2. excaliburwebdesigners

excaliburwebdesigners Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks fine for me, PR3 with 65K+ Pages indexed

excaliburwebdesigners, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  3. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:
    Here is your problem :)

Seriously

You site is FULL of dup content

Have a look at copyscape.com

7 results found for Oscillococcinum - Homeopathic Flu Symptoms by Boiron Oscillococcinum - Homeopathic Flu Symptoms. Click a result below to see your content highlighted.

Been copied? Defend your site with aProtected by Copyscapebanner.

Boiron Oscillococcinum - Homeopathic Flu Symptoms -- 6 Doses ...
    ... Buy Boiron Oscillococcinum - Homeopathic Flu Symptoms and Boiron Coldcalm Cold ... Nature's #1 Flu Medicine May Quickly Reduce Flu Symptoms and Duration Take Oscillo at the First Sign of Flu! Typically, the influenza virus runs its course ... (as 1 dose of 200 globules taken sublingually three times daily for three ...
    http://www.vitacost.com/Boiron-Oscillococcinum-Homeopathic-Flu-Symptoms - cached

... Buy Boiron Oscillococcinum - Homeopathic Flu Symptoms and Boiron Coldcalm Cold ... Nature's #1 Flu Medicine May Quickly Reduce Flu Symptoms and Duration Take Oscillo at the First Sign of Flu! Typically, the influenza virus runs its course ... (as 1 dose of 200 globules taken sublingually three times daily for three ...
    http://www.vitacost.com/BoironOscillococcinumHomeopathicFluSymptoms - cached

Boiron's Oscillococcinum Twinpack 6Dose $17.35, You Save $4.34
    ... Take Oscillo at the First Sign of Flu! Oscillococcinum (o-sill-o-cox-see-num) is safe, natural and easy to take. Oscillo is u ...
    http://houseofnutrition.com/boostw6d.html - cached

Oscillococcinum Homeopathic Flu Symptoms, Bonus Pack, 12 Doses
    ... Boiron, Oscillococcinum Homeopathic Flu Symptoms, Bonus Pack, 12 Doses. SRP: $21.62. Our price: $12.47. Savings of: $9.15(42.32 %). Product Code:, BOI-73824 ... Oscillococcinum® ( o-sill-o-cox-see-num ) is safe, natural and easy to take. Temporarily relieves symptoms of flu such as fever, chills, body aches and ...
    http://www.iherb.com/ProductDetails.aspx?c=1&pid=4928 - cached

... Nature's #1 Flu Medicine May Quickly Reduce Flu Symptoms and Duration Take Oscillo at the First Sign of Flu! Typically, the influenza virus runs its course ...
    http://www.vitacost.com/Boiron-Oscillococcinum-Homeopathic-Flu-Symptoms/ pd_section-pr - cached

Boiron Oscillococcinum - Homeopathic Flu Symptoms Bonus Pack -- 12 ...
    ... Nature's #1 Flu Medicine Take Oscillo at the First Sign of Flu! Oscillococcinum (o-sill-o-cox-see-num) is safe, natural and easy to take. ...
    http://www.vitacost.com/ Boiron-Oscillococcinum-Homeopathic-Flu-Symptoms-Bonus-Pack - cached

Oscillococcinum Homeopathic Flu Symptoms, Bonus Pack, 12 Doses
    ... Oscillococcinum® ( o-sill-o-cox-see-num ) is safe, natural and easy to take. Temporarily relieves symptoms of flu such as fever, chills, body aches and ...
    http://www.iherb.com/ProductDetails.aspx?c=1&pid=4928&at=1 - cached

See more results with a Premium account. Get plagiarism alerts with Copysentry.

sundaybrew, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  4. sweetfunny

sweetfunny Banned

Best Answers:
    Nobodys optimized it at all to counter the canonical problem, you need a 301 Redirect in place.

Also your server is painfully slow to me, most page loads are near 30 seconds on a 1.5Mb connection. As sundaybrew said, alot of duplicate content which is killing your chances to rank.

sweetfunny, Nov 16, 2007 IP
    sundaybrew likes this.
  5. mcaronan

mcaronan Peon

Best Answers:
    Is it bad if it they found a duplicate content???

mcaronan, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  6. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:

Lets put in this way

GOOGLE will only server ONE instance of a page in the top results...

So yea dup content is the worst thing you can have on a site pure and simple,

sundaybrew, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  7. mcaronan

mcaronan Peon

Best Answers:
    I see... But why is it my other blog reports to have 6 results found for New PS3 Games. Click a result below to see your content highlighted.

check out my newps3games blogspot.com

8. sweetfunny

sweetfunny Banned

Best Answers:
    Shucks, i must spread some rep before giving to Sundaybrew again.

Can you elaborate? BTW your blog isn't doing real well either, a search for "newps3games blogspot.com" shows you at number #9 with various forum posts outranking you.

9. mcaronan

mcaronan Peon

Best Answers:
    Number 9?? How did you get #9??? As I check my targeted keyword, it shows that it rank #6 in google serps. And please help me in identifying problems in my branded fashion. Thanks.

10. jamie01

jamie01 Guest

Best Answers:

many thanks sweetfunny !

and what are you saying about these possibilities (as the site also had panelized before it so might be its not a temporarily drooped but a penalty i think ):

1. www issue

2. before my joining here the SEO had made about 70 of geocities blog/sites, such one them is geocities dot com/wobenzym/citrulline.htm, so I thinks it also can the possibility.. and yeah what you say about Geocities blog Clikcby

3. A lot of out bound links from directory section, means a lot of reciprocal links

4. and yeah also there are a lot duplicate content available on the site such merchant content on products

Many thanks sweetfunny

jamie01, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  11. sweetfunny

sweetfunny Banned

Best Answers:
    Different DC's can show slightly different results, i'm in Australia using Google.com

I don't think you have a "penalty" as such, just a number of things are letting your site down.

You need to implement a 301 redirect from www to http if that's what version you want to use. Also your server is very slow, this can have an impact on Google and not to mention human visitors.

Also you need to make your product descriptions more unique, and obtain some solid backlinks with targeted anchor text to both your home and internal pages.

12. mcaronan

mcaronan Peon

Best Answers:
    I see. That's why your result was different from my result. I've got a question in my branded fashion blog. Do I need to panic now or just wait for it to be index??

13. a-humblekid

a-humblekid Peon

Best Answers:
    just 2 things
    1. stop copied another post.
    2. use wordpress 2.3 or higher
    :)

a-humblekid, Nov 19, 2007 IP