1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Craigslist posts not showing in list but show active in my account

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by MaryMary, Nov 16, 2007.

Here is the link to one of the ads I tried to put on craigslist for my student loan site. I had it linked up before but thought it might not be getting past their new filters.

Is anyone else having any issues with craigslist
    or
    Does anyone know what I can do to get my ads to show up in the services area?

MaryMary, Nov 16, 2007 IP
    GreenGambler likes this.
  2. Goran

Goran Peon

Best Answers:
    Mine were delayed quite a bit. Just check in a couple of hours. I couldnt find them for the life of me even though it said published. Then the next day there it was!

Goran, Nov 16, 2007 IP
    MaryMary likes this.
  3. MaryMary

MaryMary Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I posted ads four different ways yesterday and still nothing...but however I did get one up today in a different category but it was for my weddings site. I'll just keep trying i guess.

And thanks for your reply:D

MaryMary, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  4. mansijoshi

mansijoshi Peon

Best Answers:
    If yr link with affiliate marketing so they havnt approved wid it. or might be anyone has flag to it. Do resubmit properly in yr appropriate category, they will be appeare after 15 minutes as same.

mansijoshi, Nov 17, 2007 IP