1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Movie-related domain name AUCTION

Discussion in 'Domains' started by bloom12, Dec 23, 2005.

ShesTheMan.com and its 3 most obvious variants:

ShesTheManMovie.com
    ShesTheManTheMovie.com
    ShesTheManFilm.com

are being auctioned off as a package (winning bid takes all 4.)

This auction will close on Jan. 5 or when 72 hours have elapsed from the time of the last bid, which ever comes last -- unless 5 days notice is given here as to some (unanticipated) change.

There *IS* a reserve price; plain English -- I'm hoping to wind up with more than having recouped my cash outlay for the D.N.'s when the dust clears.

Please jump by the greater of $10 or 10%.

Thanks. PM me, of course, if you have any questions. The movie studio most likely to be interested in these domain names has a history of being "reasonable."

I'm also open to barter (movie-related d.n.'s only) possibilities, but only if the reserve price is not met. This will be a "by-the-book" transaction -- for your sake AND mine, I will want to execute a no-frills transfer agreement between us.

bloom12, Dec 23, 2005 IP
  2. joch21

joch21 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    72 hours from last bid? Are you joking. Id say anything over 5 mins was more then enough - maybe 1 hour MAX but 72 hours??

joch21, Dec 23, 2005 IP
  3. bloom12

bloom12 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've heard 48 hours recommended.... This being big holiday time, I upped it.

I'm not looking for "snipers;" I could get 20-30 bucks for it w/ no trouble.

I'm looking for thoughtful bidders, and in my experience, they have better things to do than sit glued to their screen.

Of course, I respect your opinion -- just don't share it.

I welcome your bid, of course.... Looks like auctions are NOT the way to go, so maybe some bid of yours would both "hold up" and meet my reserve.

bloom12, Dec 25, 2005 IP