1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

FREEBS - Free Book Store Release

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by noppid, Apr 13, 2005.

1. kyle422

kyle422 Peon

Best Answers:
    Now of these two posters' comments I would say that Minstrel is hijacking this thread.
    "I this thread still going?" A legitmate question considering this thread started Apr 13th 2005. "I need a store on www.frogengine.com." Jeez Blogmaster, how dare you mention that you plan on putting a store on one of your "pathetic" sites. I've never heard of such self promotion, saying you are going to use someone elses code on one of your sites. In some areas of the world (wherever Minstrel calls home I guess) that would be grounds for a fight. While a majority of people with any common sense would take that as a compliment to the person that wrote the code.
    "You can't even let noppid get a moment of deserved limelight for his freeware product/service without blasting the thread with more blatant self-promotion for another one of your pathetic sites, can you Toots?"
    This sounds like something a child would write. Your that kid in elementary school that had to put down other people to make yourself seem smart or witty.
    Minstrel, you more than any other person on this forum make unwarranted off topic posts which seem to serve as your pedestal to ridicule a majority of the people on this forum. You are the main reason I rarely post in this forum anymore. I can imagine that if you are anything like your online personality, you are sitting home alone on Christmas because you have alienated any family or loved ones with your outward bitterness towards anyone that doesn’t think like you. Lighten up and one day Santa might leave something besides coal under tree.

kyle422, Dec 25, 2005 IP
  2. noppid

noppid gunnin' for the quota

Best Answers:
    Did I mention that FREEBS Amazon Book Store is free?

Oh yeah, how about this weather? In the high 60's here today. :)

noppid, Dec 25, 2005 IP
  3. minstrel

minstrel Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    kyle422, I see two possibilities here:

1. you just haven't read enough threads here at DP to recognize the trademark of sitetutor/MikeDammann/Blogmaster

2. you're a shill

There is actually a third but I'll leave that one alone...

minstrel, Dec 25, 2005 IP
  4. ferret77

ferret77 Heretic

Best Answers:
    site tutor is blogmaster ? and mikedamman? I was looking for mike to pay back some of the reps he gave me

ferret77, Dec 25, 2005 IP
  5. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    [OT]
    noppid don't you want snow in florida just once though on christmas? I'm sick of 60 degree christmases ;)
    [/OT]

lorien1973, Dec 25, 2005 IP
  6. Cyclops

Cyclops sensei

Best Answers:
    Yes folks it is free and worth every dammn penny :D

The weather here is around 100', a very hot and sunny Christmas ..... thousands of people crowding the beaches and having their Chrissy dinner at the beach.......absolutely beautiful.

This excellent thread is getting way off topic but one thing I would like to add .... I don't think people should be allowed to change their nick on the Forum, what's the point of a rep system when you aren't sure who the person actually is, it just adds to the confusion.

Cyclops, Dec 25, 2005 IP
  7. Wally

Wally Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    please tell me: can I use it for the german amazon.de??

Wally, Dec 25, 2005 IP
  8. noppid

Best Answers:

Yes, amazon.de is supported. To get paid you need an amazon.de associates ID.

noppid, Dec 25, 2005 IP
  9. SEbasic

SEbasic Peon

Best Answers:
    Make sure you use the correct country specific associates ID for whatever country you are promoting....

Otherwise you'll lose money ;)

SEbasic, Dec 30, 2005 IP
  10. Cyclops

Cyclops sensei

Best Answers:
    It's been awhile since this thread was last updated.

My pages were doing great and had about 60/80k pages listed in each of 12 sites.
    However over the last few weeks Google has weeded out all my Amazon pages and evey one of them has gone.

Are you guys noticing the same thing happening......how is Freebs working out for you.

Cyclops, May 21, 2006 IP
  11. Infiniterb

Infiniterb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google hates it. Ask likes it.

Infiniterb, May 22, 2006 IP
  12. noppid

Best Answers:
    This application, FREEBS, has not been supported for some time, however, it was working and many continue(d) to use it.

But, Amazon ECS3 services are end of life and the FREEBS application will stop working as a result in a few days.

From Amazon
    Thank you.

noppid, Feb 28, 2008 IP
  13. Cyclops

Cyclops sensei

Best Answers:
    Thats a real bummer, FREEBS has worked excelently for me, my sites now have a huge number of pages indexed and it has also produced a steady stream of revenue.

I suppose theres no way around this :mad:

Anyway Noppid thanks for the application, in it's liftime It helped out a lot of people.

Cyclops, Feb 28, 2008 IP