1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Just found a cool free website...

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by pslreale, Nov 13, 2007.

I just found a pretty good website with a bunch of free tools for peeps like us..:p Are there any other good freebie tool sites that you guys use?

Here's the link:

http://www.mypagerank.net

(I'm not affiliated with this page in any way...Please excuse me if this site is well known...I just came across it)

pslreale, Nov 13, 2007 IP
    JoyGoRound likes this.
  2. n3o_the_on3

n3o_the_on3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You aren't allowed to talk about website tools or review in here .Also don't spam any link here. **reported

n3o_the_on3, Nov 13, 2007 IP
  3. pslreale

pslreale Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry, I didn't know that...I'm not trying to promote their site, I was trying to see if anyone had better tools sites & thought that I might be helping someone out by telling them about the other site.

pslreale, Nov 13, 2007 IP
  4. waxingpoetic

waxingpoetic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sheesh...it's a FREE site with FREE tools in the FREEBIE section.

waxingpoetic, Nov 13, 2007 IP
    JoyGoRound likes this.
  5. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, that's a nice site, I remember when it was established. I like some of their free tools and especially the little script they have for bookmarking too. I think this would be fitted in freebies or in the tools section of Digital Point. No need to lose temper :)

The Free Webmaster and PageRank Tools require a simple recip link back if you want to be listed in their directory.

Karen May Jones, Nov 13, 2007 IP
  6. AngelaE8654

AngelaE8654 Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's what I thought too. I don't know why it was reported. I have only started two threads here on DP since I signed up and both times I was given an "infraction" for posting in the wrong section. I didn't intentionally do that...in my opinion, I WAS posting in the correct section. The "rules" here are very murky and many people will not be able to keep from being "reported". :confused:

AngelaE8654, Nov 13, 2007 IP