1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

No Listing, no crawling??

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Arcos, Dec 22, 2005.

The URL www.equitour.co.uk has been in existence for some years but used to have a fairly unfriendly web site. Even so it used to get crawled occasionally.

There has been no crawls as far as I can see for many months and there is no indexing on Google, MSN or Yahoo!!!

Anything I can do to get crawled and hopefully ranked even somewhere?!?!

I have carried out a search for a very specific phrase from one of my web pages and it comes first on MSN and nothing listed on Google.

HELP?

Arcos, Dec 22, 2005 IP
  2. redQueen

redQueen Peon

Best Answers:
    on the contrary, your site is being indexed by google, i checked one of the pages' cache from google and it's from dec 22, so it means it has visited you recently. same goes with msn and yahoo, all recent pages.

you need to work on your backlinks to get your site to get ranked better in search engines, especially if the keyphrases you're after are very competitive.

redQueen, Dec 22, 2005 IP
  3. Davilac

Davilac Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to be ranked and crawled this is the way, you must get lots of this in different websites:

<a href="http://www.mydomain.com">The keyword I want to rank</a>
    Code (markup):
    Easy, isn't it?

Davilac, Dec 23, 2005 IP
    redQueen likes this.