1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wanted - Blog Poster For Make Money Blog

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by jason30, Nov 9, 2007.

Hello

I am looking for someone to write a daily blog post (200-250 words) on a blog about making money.

This is a word press blog. I would create a author account for you and you would log in each day and submit a new original blog post.(you could also use the post dated feature to add 2-3 post in one day on the weekends or if you are going to be away - or just spend one day a week uploading all 7 for the week using the date function)

The ideas and content of the post would be up to you as long as it is related to making money and not about a specific site or program. For example: you could write a post about making money as a wedding planning, but not a post about a specific wedding planning ebook or web site.(Don't want to promote the competition - plus I might came along and add an affiliate link at the end of the post) Also no live links in posts.

Anybody interested in this on going posting assignment please PM me with your price and a few samples of your witting.

Also feel free to ask any questions you might have. The blog is new, no post on it so far just a google news feed which I will be remove once I get a writer in place.

Thanks
    -Jason

jason30, Nov 9, 2007 IP
    Fret-Less likes this.
  2. 0lgi

0lgi Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello !

I might do this for you every day for but only if you accept a long-term business contract (3 months)

I will do it for 5$ per day

You can check my money-making blog at www.goldposter.net

Thanks

Olgi

0lgi, Nov 9, 2007 IP