1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm so confused and not sure where to start

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by happydays, Nov 8, 2007.

Hi all, I've been trying to research Affiliate Marketing for a while now and I can't decide where to start.

Because I'm still so new to the many ways of earning from Affiliate Marketing, I wanted to try something that would not cost much to get started. :confused:

At first I was considering opening my own GPT site, ptc, paid to sign-up, etc....but as I did research on it I found that there are many other ways to earn via affiliate marketing.

For example, I recently came across a site that uses an arcade game script and I believe the site earns money via advertisements, etc...

With so much out there, I'm just not sure where to start.

I'd like for something that has very low cost to start and won't be too overwhelming for a newbie.

Any guidance would be much appreciated.

happydays, Nov 8, 2007 IP
  2. clenard

clenard Active Member

Best Answers:
    As a newbie - I HIGHLY suggest getting started with Article Marketing. I'm not sure if you've tried this or even heard of this yet but there's a site you can learn more about it at: www.BumMarketingMethod.com ...

The basics of it is to write an Article Related to a Niche Market that you thoroughly research - create articles based on Keywords related to that Niche Market and use a Blog to redirect them to at the end of the article.

It's not something I can teach in a reply but there's a thought. Lot's of people use this method to create a living online and I TRULY believe it's a stepping stone for anyone who's interested in Affiliate Marketing and later - PPC campaigns.

clenard, Nov 8, 2007 IP
    Colleen likes this.
  3. jschuman

jschuman Active Member

Best Answers:
    You are better off to start in a niche that you have an interest in and that money is being spent in. Allan Gardyne offers great advice on affiliate marketing at AssociatePrograms.com

Affiliate marketing is an excellent way to make money so you are on the right track. Now just find what you want to sell and learn how to do that! There is a learning curve for sure, but it is one many of us have mastered and it is well worth the effort.

jschuman, Nov 8, 2007 IP
  4. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    aBestWeb.com is one of the best affiliate forums to get you going.

Perry Rose, Nov 8, 2007 IP