1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cantufind.com's Search Challenges the results of others!

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by cantufind, Dec 19, 2005.

1. cantufind

cantufind Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi there, no we don't want to be cocky, we are on YOUR side. We think its about time the others had it firmly shoved where the sun doesn't shine! We all have been bullied by the so-called 'Big Boys' and the best way to get revenge is to hit them in the wallet. We will be the peoples search engine for real, no backlogs of submission, no denial for no reason, no manipulating people into designing their sites to suit our search. We will advise bad designs when we pick them up but in a polite way. For example if their search results don't show meta descriptions etc we don't TELL THEM to put them in, we write and advise them that they will get lots more traffic if they do. Do you think this is the best way to go, and we DO NOT patronize when we ask. You the user know more than us, and it is you we aim to serve.

Respect.

cantufind, Dec 20, 2005 IP
  2. dracula2005

dracula2005 Peon

Best Answers:
    your script must be bugging somehow, it shows PR0 for expedia.com and PR8 for expedia.ca :) your search engine displays so many results, more than Google, its amazing :p

dracula2005, Dec 20, 2005 IP
  3. cantufind

cantufind Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes we noticed this anomoly and are working on it. It appears our script is reading 9 as a 0. No big deal and hey we aren't worth 80 billion like Google so give us a break!:confused:

cantufind, Dec 20, 2005 IP
  4. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    I have to say you don't come across well...Personally if you think you have a decent project or product, I would drop the constant references to Google and how much better you are.

Things like
    will get you nowhere. After reading your posts in this thread, I really don't see you achieving any level of success as you remind me of a politician who tries to win by tearing the other person down. I find everything to be real "sour grapes" rather then optimism about your product and letting others decide if you are better then Google or not.

Most would stick to Google after reading this thread.

Sorry.

yfs1, Dec 21, 2005 IP
  5. cantufind

cantufind Banned

Best Answers:
    Point humbly taken! sorry to offend. :(

cantufind, Dec 21, 2005 IP