1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

National debt now at 9 TRILLION DOLLARS!!!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by guru-seo, Nov 8, 2007.

guru-seo, Nov 8, 2007 IP
    .Essence. likes this.
  2. tesla

tesla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, it truly is the beginning of the end. The only question now is just how bad this thing is going to get.

tesla, Nov 8, 2007 IP
  3. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yep, the whole thing is Bush/Cheney's fault. There was no debt before they came into office. Also, inflation didn't exist.

d16man, Nov 8, 2007 IP
  4. guru-seo

guru-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    guru-seo, Nov 8, 2007 IP
  5. tesla

tesla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    He does have a point. This problem is MUCH bigger than Bush and Cheney, though they play an important role in it, especially since they've been in office.

tesla, Nov 8, 2007 IP
  6. guru-seo

guru-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    Bush had an opportunity to keep us on the black instead his incompetence, bad foreign policies (geopolitics) and his illegal war in Iraq have started a snowball that is getting bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger! America brace yourself it will be a long and bumpy ride on your way down.

guru-seo, Nov 8, 2007 IP
  7. tesla

tesla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It sucks really bad, America had the right system, it wasn't perfect, but it was the best in the world.

People, please vote for Ron Paul next year so there is a chance we turn this thing around, because if Hillary of Giuliani gets in office, you might as well start making plans to evacuate your family out of the country......

tesla, Nov 8, 2007 IP
  8. astup1didiot

astup1didiot Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I would say this about the republican candidates, democrates might be able to take the bull by the horns and prove they can make a change without the might veto working against them, if of course they keep majority in the house and senate AND win the president.

astup1didiot, Nov 8, 2007 IP
  9. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

We were not in the black before they got into office...if you think Clinton "balanced the budget", then you are wrong. Clinton merely balanced his so called budget by not including everything in it, and by downsizing the military tremendously. Maybe if he hadn't we wouldn't be in the mess we are today...however, there is always a maybe.

d16man, Nov 8, 2007 IP
  10. guru-seo

guru-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    So true. I already starting planning 7 years ago for an exit strategy. I have a place in Europe and buying another place in South America...just in case. People need to put their trust and judgment in themselves and not their government.

Vote Ron Paul, he gets it!

guru-seo, Nov 8, 2007 IP
  11. astup1didiot

Best Answers:
    You do realize if America falls ALL countries will be greatly effected, actually America won't have it the worst.

12. guru-seo

guru-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    The mess we are in today is a direct result of Geopolitics and the size of our intelligence or military has nothing to do with it. Why is no one attacking Switzerland, Costa Rica or any country that minds their business for that matter? We are lied to, manipulated, controlled, used, abused, conditioned to believe a lie on a daily basis by our own corrupt government!

guru-seo, Nov 8, 2007 IP
  13. astup1didiot

Best Answers:
    Blaming todays problems on Clinton is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'Donald for being fat. We weren't in the black, but we were making money not debt, you cannot deny this but we were still in fact in debt.

14. guru-seo

guru-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    Ohh please! So when the Roman empire or the Ottoman empire or any other great empire fell the whole world stopped! Wake up!

guru-seo, Nov 8, 2007 IP
  15. astup1didiot

Best Answers:
    This isn't 2,000 years ago buddy, economies are linked together, USA feeds a majority of the world, we buy majority of exports, you truly have no clue. You should learn about this thing called the Global economy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Global_Economy

16. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If we are really that bad, and you hate it so much, why don't you leave?

Also, Clinton was not making money, he was merely leaving off all of the red tape items so that his budget looked like we were making money. I am not blaming it all on clinton, just showing that this was a problem long before Bush and cheney were in office.

d16man, Nov 8, 2007 IP
  17. guru-seo

guru-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    The Global Economy is created by the few to exploit the many. If push comes to shove the rest of the world can still live without SUVs, TVs and 3,000+ SQ.FT homes. Can you? You fail to comprehend that the rest of the world has survied thousands of years and it has proved that it can survive. What has the US ever survived?

guru-seo, Nov 8, 2007 IP
  18. guru-seo

guru-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    When I leave you can take over my house payments. If I leave or not you still have the same problem. It is not me who is the problem. This is not about me.

guru-seo, Nov 8, 2007 IP
  19. tesla

tesla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It is a damn shame you had to develop these plans, but I understand why, and it was a very prudent decision.

tesla, Nov 8, 2007 IP
  20. astup1didiot

Best Answers:
    You use cars as an example? We barely export cars big guy, maybe you should research before you speak. Last I checked we don't export entire 3,000+ SQ.FT homes either. Do you have any common sense on the global markets and economies after WW2, I highly doubt it.

Your not even worth wasting time on explaining anything to, your ignorant attitude towards peoples opinions and ideas is astounding, I would gladly pay for your one-way ticket out the USA.