1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Suggestion] iTrade Changes

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by ckrewt, Nov 5, 2007.

Hello,
    Ive been a member for acouple months however i have only received low iTrade responses and i generally have to request them after via a "Friendly Reminder", A good idea/suggestion i have is when your system sends "iTrader Rating Notification" PM's saying that someone has left them an iTrade rating there should be a link so that the member can give iTrade back then and there. Or some form of tracking system so members can see the transactions they have done and easily response to them.

Ive also noticed alot of threads about this problem generally high iTrade members don't bother to leave responses for us little people which doesn't make the system at all fair.

Thats my 2 cents anyway, Love the site, Ive become addicted and i now spend way too much time here. Keep up the good work.

ckrewt, Nov 5, 2007 IP
  2. KiHack

KiHack Banned

Best Answers:
    Yeah, this often happens, what they could do is redirect the reply button to the feedback received to the page where you leave feedback.

KiHack, Nov 5, 2007 IP
  3. inworx

inworx Peon

Best Answers:
    You can just visit the link in the PM which shows you your received feedback. Click reply, and you can send the member iTrader. Its pretty easy. And that'll require more than a bit of coding to specify such type of PMs to redirect to leave feedback page.

Scripts can't distinguish between iTrader notification PM or normal PM, Databases does.

inworx, Nov 5, 2007 IP
    KiHack likes this.