1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can some members Please be more polite:) Please

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by GreenGambler, Nov 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello,

My suggestion thread got closed:( I'm sorry that other "reputable" members caused it to become an angry thread with curse words and harsh language and therfore get closed.

I'm not sure if it's becaue I am a seller and people in this area don't trust sellers? Just so you realize the Buy/Sell/Trade section of DP is the MOST popular area with a typical audience of 500+ at any time. That's a HUGE percentage of the DP audience and w/o that section I can almost garuntee that DP would loose much traffic.

DP is a great knowledgbase too with wonderful members but please don't hate on the sellers or low post count members.. Its just not nice.

I would just like to suggest that we all stat treating each other with a little more respect while makeing our own opinions clear. Too many member bash people in this section of the forum for no reason.

BE HAPPY EVERYONE

Look away from the computer, breath, embrace the beauty around you and ....

TAKE A MOMENT TO SMILE:) :) :)

GreenGambler, Nov 5, 2007 IP
    Redders likes this.
  2. GuyFromChicago

GuyFromChicago Permanent Peon

Best Answers:
    This is the feedback and suggestions forum - a place for members to give feedback to the forum mod/admin team and to make suggestions about features/ideas for the forum. If suggestions are made that will not happen or that have been discussed before the thread is closed.

Your suggestion, while creative, isn't something that will be added to the forum any time soon so the thread was closed.

By the way, the feedback and suggestions forum is not the place to post feedback/suggestions for other members of the forum. It's to communicate with staff.

GuyFromChicago, Nov 5, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.