1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

"666" Mark of the Beast

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by homeloans1, Nov 3, 2007.

I was browsing Amazon customer reviews today.

This one caught my attention.

[​IMG]

homeloans1, Nov 3, 2007 IP
  2. proteindude

proteindude Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I guess only time will tell. So far, NONE of the Bible prophecies proved innacurate: the Jews are back in their land after nearly 2,000 years, they got Jerusalem back, they speak their language again in their own country...

Now, which book predicted that nearly 2000 years ago :eek:

proteindude, Nov 4, 2007 IP
  3. DevilHellz

DevilHellz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Haha, sounds to me that proteindude is writing reviews on Amazon :eek:
    Was it you, by any chance ?

DevilHellz, Nov 4, 2007 IP
  4. odysseus

odysseus Peon

Best Answers:
    Just know about it and get on with life..... that's what I will do else you will be bogged down with such things. And there are plenty of them around

odysseus, Nov 4, 2007 IP
  5. proteindude

Best Answers:
    I'll answer your question: NO. It wasn't me. I only wrote two reviews on Amazon years ago: one for a self improvement book (written by a Christian) and another one a sports related book where some protein supplements were tested.

For me to have written that post and have someone from dp quoting it, would have been a big coincidence.

You sure have a great belief in "coincidences". It an old rabinnic saying: "Coincidence is not a Kosher word." And yet a lot of things that were claimed (prophecied) in the Bible came true or are about to come true. Coincidence again?

Now, let me ask you a question since you didn't answer it in the other thread: did you get an infraction on that occassion or not? You know what I'm talking about.

6. math20

math20 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm sure you can find a lot of accurate predictions when you interpret the bible with knowledge of the events you are trying to find predictions for. When an accurate prediction is made about the future I will be impressed.

math20, Nov 4, 2007 IP
  7. proteindude

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure I follow you dude. If the Bible is specific about say 10 things and those exact 10 things happened, is that a coincidence to you or is it a fact? Or is it just something that Christians read into? Not exactly sure I follow what you are trying to say :confused:

8. Martens

Martens Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you believe in god?

Martens, Nov 5, 2007 IP
  9. proteindude

Best Answers:
    If you're asking me the question is yes.

proteindude, Nov 5, 2007 IP
  10. DevilHellz

Best Answers:
    Why do you want to know that ? :)

DevilHellz, Nov 5, 2007 IP
  11. proteindude

Best Answers:
    I answered your question. If you don't want to answer mine it's your call.

12. DevilHellz

Best Answers:
    The answer is no.
    There was no personal attack to justify an infraction, and that is what me and others tried to explain to you (One of the reasons i think there is no point in explaining things to you, you will still not get it, whether intentionally or not).

13. proteindude

Best Answers:
    I just have to take your word for it which I do. The thing is that I don't understand how dp works. Gworld got banned and I don't know why. Another dude who told someone else to "f--- off and die" didn't get banned. I got 2 infractions (for a bump and for not adding a link).

Hey, no one is asking you to explain things to me. I still don't think you would appreciate it if I said something to you about your kid and your wife. Let me tell you something: I don't think anyone else here cops as much flap as I do. So I consider myself a "tough guy". I can take it. I see a lot of dudes trying to paint whatever picture they want about me and say things I haven't said. You can call me names all you want or think I am an idiot or whatever you fancy.

I used to work as what they call here a "bouncer" or night club security. My boss was an ex Israeli commando. Anyway, I was called lots of names and got insulted a lot. The point is, if you know you're not one of those things they call you it won't affect you. It's only when you're insecure that things start to get to you ;)

14. DevilHellz

Best Answers:
    It's not news to me that you don't understand certain things. You do have a serious problem in that area, i think.

I didn't get an infraction because i didn't personally attacked you, nor your family. I simply stated my opinion regarding children that are being educated by parents such as yourself.

gworld was probably banned because:
    -He didn't follow the new P&R rules.
    -He already had a stack of infractions that did not expire, and just got himself a couple of more, which exceeded the limit and got him banned for a while.

Now, the "dude" that told someone to "fuck off and die" probably got his infraction, but did not get banned because he does not post hateful stuff, and he doesn't go around and attack people, their religion and ethnicity.
    He just snapped, it happens.

You got 2 infractions because you didn't take the time and read the rules.

There ya go, hope you understand now.

15. proteindude

Best Answers:
    No I don't but thanks for trying ;)