1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Real Rudy? Rudy Giuliani SEX WITH HIS COUSIN & CROSS DRESSING...LOL??

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by gemini181, Oct 31, 2007.

gemini181, Oct 31, 2007 IP
  2. tesla

tesla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Rudy is a mess. I hope and pray he doesn't get the GOP nomination. This guy has so much controversy surrounding him that to call him conservative is ridiculous.

tesla, Oct 31, 2007 IP
  3. davewashere

davewashere Active Member

Best Answers:
    The cross-dressing thing doesn't bother me. That was part of a skit on SNL. It's not like he was working a street corner. The sex with his cousin thing is true, but that still doesn't bother me. He's an adult, and there aren't actually any laws against what he did. What does bother me is just about everything else about Rudy. He's cheated on his first two wives, will wife #3 have better luck? He associates himself with 9/11 whenever possible. What were his heroic acts on 9/11? His emergency planning center was located at the WTC plaza, despite warnings from the government that it was more likely to be the target of a terrorist strike (and did he need warnings from the government, considering it had been a target in the past?). Firefighters have claimed that it was Rudy's budget concerns that kept them from having adequate radio equipment on 9/11, which could have helped save many lives in that confusion. In the clean-up after 9/11, waste removal contracts were given to the mob and a lot of raw material went missing.

Rudy's NYPD commish, Bernie Kerik, was given a private apartment for NYPD use during the clean-up. Kerik used it as his own personal love nest with multiple girlfriends, despite the fact he was a married man. He would later be hired as a Senior VP of Giuliani Partners, a lobbying firm.

Since entering the private sector after being mayor of NYC, Rudy has represented a variety of clients as a partner in the Bracewell & Giuliani law firm, including the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, UST Chewing Tobacco, and big oil.

Rudy Giuliani only stands for whatever will get him a higher position of power. He was a Democrat until 1980; he even worked for the Robert Kennedy presidential campaign. He became a Republican after Reagan took over, because he was hoping to get a position in the Justice Department.

I'll end this Rudy rant for now. Too much Rudy talk in one day makes me sick.

davewashere, Oct 31, 2007 IP
    gworld likes this.
  4. TechEvangelist

TechEvangelist Guest

Best Answers:
    The vieo is clearly intended to smear Rudy and looks like something contrived by a devout tinfoil-hat follower of MoveOn.org.

I agree that Rudy has a history that haunts him, but so did Bill Clinton when he was elected president. Most people in power have a lot of skeletons in their closets.

TechEvangelist, Oct 31, 2007 IP
  5. tesla

tesla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Ron Paul doesn't. And this is exactly why I want to vote for him. Whether you excuse Rudy's cross dressing antics or not, the fact remains that he can't call himself "conservative." There is nothing conservative about being a cross dresser.

There is also nothing conservative about having ties to the mafia, or for being involved with racial profiling. Rudy just has too many issues to be considered a serious contender of a presidency. He honestly shouldn't be running as a Republican.

tesla, Oct 31, 2007 IP
  6. ncz_nate

ncz_nate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hahahahahhahahahahahahaaha

ncz_nate, Oct 31, 2007 IP
  7. soniqhost.com

soniqhost.com Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Bill Clinton was a mess in his personal life also but that didn't stop him from being a decent president.

soniqhost.com, Oct 31, 2007 IP
  8. astup1didiot

astup1didiot Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You probably have no clue about RPs past, don't claim like you do. You know what they release to the media\internet. I've yet read ONE thing about RP prior to his political career, whats to hide?

astup1didiot, Oct 31, 2007 IP
  9. gemini181

gemini181 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    * He has been married to one woman for 50+ years.
    * Dr. Ron Paul served (in the Vietnam War) for 5 years
    * He is also more literate than ~99.95 of all other people on Earth.

What else do you want to know?

10. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't approve of smearing the other candidates. They all have flaws, even Ron Paul.

The thing every voter should be concerned with are positions on the issues, track records, and personal integrity. But that has to be a journey for each of us to take. There are Democrats I like a little, but only because I have taken the time to see what they are all about, and how they got to where they are today.

guerilla, Oct 31, 2007 IP
  11. login

login Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So you have been in his closets to check??? No , you have not.
    And you have no idea how many conservatives that cross dresses.
    Your arguments gets stranger and stranger all the time.

login, Oct 31, 2007 IP
  12. gemini181

Best Answers:
    • A city hall press conference is something he did often as an elected official.
    • Is it true he used one to inform the wife and kids of a divorce?? :eek:
    • There were also claims of serious corruption.

Does anyone here at DP know about Rudy G.???
    It's not a smear if the facts are correct.

[​IMG]

ps.
    * The photo has been altered in Photoshop.
    * It is not intended to be a 'smear'. :)

~~~

I could discuss Rudy's ignorance on foreign policy, but we already have dozens of threads full of Neo-Con 'wisdom'.

13. tesla

tesla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    How do you know what I have a clue about? With the way the mainstream media attacks Ron Paul, if he had skeletons in the closet, they should have already dug up some info on him, but they haven't.

Bill Clinton, you mean the guy who bombed Serbia in violation of international law, who used depleted uranium on the people there, who has an affair with an intern, and who ran drugs through Arkansas at Mena when he was the governor?

You mean the same man that sold off one of the country's largest deep water ports to the Chinese in the 1990s? You don't know anything about Bill Clinton.

My arguments are always valid and based on facts.

tesla, Oct 31, 2007 IP
  14. gemini181

Best Answers:
    IMO:
    • Rudy's closets get much more action. ;)
    • With Dr. Ron Paul you need to understand even his 'ememies' praise him for being an honest, principled man. :)

15. login

login Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What "facts" are you referring to when you say that Ron Paul dont have skeletons in his closets?
    And whats wrong with cross dressing?

login, Nov 1, 2007 IP
  16. Icedout

Icedout Active Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people vote for him, they voted for Bush and that guy can't even talk. I mean look at the mess we are in now. We all could have free health care, instead they spent 3 trillion dollars over in Iraq. For Bush and his buddies to start businesses over there and create more terrorists. Government is corrupt and falling apart if you ask me!!! But hey, I might as well be naive like other Americans and forget about it and vote for Giuliani.

Icedout, Nov 1, 2007 IP
  17. Icedout

Icedout Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, he was a really bad president, that's why are economy was so bad while he was in office.

And talk about hypocrites, everyone makes fun of him because he had an affair. Most people's parents I know have gotten divorces and have had affairs.

Hypocrites and being naive, that's what got us in this position today!!!

Icedout, Nov 1, 2007 IP
  18. login

login Notable Member

Best Answers:
    :D:D Good one :)

login, Nov 1, 2007 IP
  19. gemini181

Best Answers:
    He has high name recognition, and in America that can sometimes be enough.

gemini181, Nov 1, 2007 IP
  20. Icedout

Icedout Active Member

Best Answers:
    Agree, look at Arnold Schwarzenegger. Is he pretty smart person? Am I fan of him? Yes and yes. But would I vote for him as governor, no! This is the major problem in the U.S. people just get in politics because of their family background and popularity. It's almost as if we've gone backwards in this country. It's like we are in high school all over again.

Sorry, it should be the best person for the job and that's not at all the case. This country is getting ruined because of it. I mean George Bush gets in, then after a few years his son gets in! Sorry, this is not a democracy, more like a monarchy. Nepotism is just insane nowadays, whether it's in the workforce or in poliitcs!!! Pretty sick of it, but it's so uncontrollable all you can do is sit back and watch everything fall apart!

Icedout, Nov 1, 2007 IP