1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

anyone try 3waylinks.net ?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by 3dcgmodel, Oct 30, 2007.

I wanna try it to see if work.but i wanna hear somebody here that already try it.

1. how many outbound link is on a page that your link on?
    if you link on a page that have 20 plus outbound link, i think that would be bad.

2.can i choose that only link to relevant site?

3.does 47$ worth it?

3dcgmodel, Oct 30, 2007 IP
  2. cyclotron

cyclotron Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should just get into a community that is within your niche and cross link with related websites. Gaining unrelated links will not be good for your site.

cyclotron, Oct 30, 2007 IP
    usasportstraining likes this.
  3. trichnosis

trichnosis Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    it looks like an automatic link building way and i dont suggest anybody to use automatic link building sites or ways

trichnosis, Oct 31, 2007 IP
  4. ebno

ebno Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am on the first page of google for all my keywords-

mousetrap
    mouse trap
    humane mouse trap

my site is humanemousetrap.info

google my keywords and see just how well it works!

ebno, Nov 8, 2007 IP
  5. smartquant

smartquant Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey ebno,

I like your moustrap design. It's easy to make and humane.

I did google your keywords and you are ranking nicely.

Do you attribute most of that to using 3waylinks.net?

smartquant, Nov 8, 2007 IP
  6. DirSP

DirSP Peon

Best Answers:
    Watch it get delisted :p.

DirSP, Nov 8, 2007 IP
  7. ronmojohny

ronmojohny Active Member

Best Answers:
    works good, no fingerprints

ronmojohny, Nov 8, 2007 IP
  8. ebno

ebno Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I traded a few links with some sites that were actually relevant to my site, but I never got past Googles 5th page for any of my keywords until I used 3waylinks.net. So yes, without it I would still be on page 5 or lower. The funny part is, I have ranked #1 in Yahoo! for the keyword humane mouse trap for quite some time, way before I used 3waylinks. I would have to say that my site deserves #1 for that keyword, and Google would not give me anywhere close. It's like I had to pimp slap Google to make them pay attention to me. It just goes to show, Google is all about the links.

ebno, Nov 9, 2007 IP
  9. Codythebest

Codythebest Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It works very well. I tried it for 4 weeks and got my site from $33 to #8 for a specific keywords. And it took me months to get to #33!!
    It looks like it worth the $47 but I also try seozar.com , which is free. It works well also but slower...maybe because they re not as much people as the other one...

Codythebest, Nov 9, 2007 IP
  10. smartquant

smartquant Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your input ebno. That's good to know.

Codythebest, it sounds like you are getting good results as well.

Thanks for sharing.

smartquant, Nov 9, 2007 IP
  11. markov

markov Peon

Best Answers:
    Does it offer any money back guarantee?

markov, Nov 10, 2007 IP
  12. VideoKid

VideoKid Peon

Best Answers:

Hmmm. I may just have to consider 3waylinks. May be worth a shot. :cool:

VideoKid, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  13. danielmcgonagle@yahoo.com

danielmcgonagle@yahoo.com Peon

Best Answers:
  14. NaughtyNeo

NaughtyNeo Peon

Best Answers:
    In my opinion google is able to track down 3 way links. Soon or later google will traet 3 way linkins less value than reciprocal linking.

NaughtyNeo, Mar 2, 2008 IP
    threegee likes this.
  15. slimjim

slimjim Peon

Best Answers:
    Regardless of the provider of 3 way links, it's a sustainable linking building strategy. I've have not seen anything but great results from an automatic system or a manually maintained 3 way linking network. The concept itself has been working for me for about 5 years now and will continue to do so.

In the foreseeable future, I do not think that Google and others will be able to detect 3 way linking unless they actually opened an account with one of these networks and manually discount all of the websites.

If you're worried about being traced by Google or other search engines, don't worry be happy. Think of 3 way links as walking in the sand and erasing your tracks as you slowly progress forward into a top 10 ranking.

If you're thinking that 3 way links is the ONE pill that will elevate your website into the top 10, stop thinking like that. You need to implement other link building strategies such as article submissions, social bookmarking, and press releases just to name a few.

Remember that the whole purpose of link building is to garner interests in your website in the form of targeted traffic, so please don't rely on just one strategy.

slimjim, Mar 7, 2008 IP
  16. tyvarm

tyvarm Peon

Best Answers:
    I definitely DO NOT recommend trying 3waylinks.net -- my site was ranked 7 & 14 for my preferred keywords. After joining 3waylinks those rankings began to slide down. Now my site is absolutely NOWHERE to be found in google for my keywords. I have started looking through all the sites that are linked from my site through them and so far none of them are showing up for their keywords either.

Now I need to make a decision and I'd love to hear some opinions on this- they pitch it to you that your ranking may go down before it bounces back up but I'm wondering if that's just so that you sit with it for a few months after you realise your rankings have gone down.

Here's my site --www.tyvarmarketing.com.au this site was ranked 7 for low cost marketing and 14 for small business marketing - now it's totally gone. You can even check out the sites linked through 3waylinks on the resources page to verify that they are not ranking well either.

What are your thoughts? I looked at ebno's site it's obviously working for him... should I stick with it or can it?

Ebno - did your rank go down before it went up? Is it worth persevering?

tyvarm, Jun 4, 2008 IP
  17. mercuryyy

mercuryyy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok i got mixed thought here, 3waylink seems like a large network that can provide what it stats. But is google on to the trick and do people get blacklisted when using there servces?

mercuryyy, Jun 4, 2008 IP
  18. ebno

ebno Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

According to whois your domain was registered on 07-Feb-2008. I think you are in the sandbox. Sometimes Google waits months before applying the filter, but it there is no way around it unless you got a couple grand to spend on some high powered links. It may be months before you rank again, i would keep building links and working on my site. Dont just use the 3-way-links system, build some qualiy links- get a listing in dir.yahoo.com, business.com, botw.org, and some other high profile directories. You can also submit your site to dmoz.org, good luck getting in there.

Also, work on your long tail keywords (I like hittail.com, and its free)

ebno, Jun 5, 2008 IP
  19. venusww

venusww Guest

Best Answers:
    just forget 2 way link system. Focus on article submission, social book markings, forum submission, blog comments and link exchanges. You will get what you want if you follow these basic rules.

venusww, Jun 5, 2008 IP
  20. tyvarm

tyvarm Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your advice.

I'm not sure why whois would say I registered that domain in feb 08 I think that's when I renewed it, I've actually had the domain for about 5 years.

But anyway I've decided to follow your advice and build links the old fashioned way. I can't be sure whether or not 3waylinks is the reason my site got dropped but either way it doesn't seem worth the 50 odd dollars a month they charge to hang around and find out.

tyvarm, Jun 5, 2008 IP