1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Moderator of "Solicitations & Announcements"

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by dwikristianto, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    dear admins + mods,

i just wanna know who are the moderators of that forum http://forums.digitalpoint.com/forumdisplay.php?f=65 and the policy to ban people for login and posting.
    i just got banned for something that is normal for posting to that forum.

i already put my url in my signature that's why i post something like this :
    sometimes longer, sometimes exactly like that depend on the advertised new directories. u can check my post history.

this banning policies make me really really piss off, because i know almost everyone there posting the similar things to that forum, and its normal. so whats wrong with that ? if its wrong why NOT everyone else get banned ? :mad:

please answer..

dwikristianto, Oct 28, 2007 IP
    JoyGoRound likes this.
  2. mikey1090

mikey1090 Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I dont know. That forum is a mess. Most of the posts serve no purpose. They should split the forum to make it free directories in 1 section, other directory news elsewhere.

That way those who dont care about the free directories can find news in better places.

mikey1090, Oct 29, 2007 IP
  3. dwikristianto

dwikristianto Peon

Best Answers:
    @mickey1090,

that reasonable way to manage forum rather than banning people who try to get some more backlinks from directories.

i just want to get equal treatment here, nothing more..

dwikristianto, Oct 29, 2007 IP
  4. GuyFromChicago

GuyFromChicago Permanent Peon

Best Answers:
    Post like the one you quoted are called "Running Up Post Count/Post Has No Value".

GuyFromChicago, Oct 29, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.