1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Yahoo Search Marketing API ColdFusion Source Available

Discussion in 'Yahoo API' started by kelly.kgriffin, Oct 24, 2007.

After many frustrating hours of writing ColdFusion source code against the Yahoo Search Marketing API, I have compiled several files that will save you a tremendous amount of time developing your own applications.

If you are new to XML, these files will give you an excellent start at manipulating requests and responses, putting the XML response in a query and displaying the XML data.

The source is available here

http://www.look4schools.com/source

for a very reasonable price of $9.99.

The source covers:
    get/add/delete Campaigns
    get/add/delete AdGroups
    get/add/delete Ads
    get/add/delete Keywords
    ...also Reports and Forecasting

Just change the application.cfm file to include YOUR yahoo api credentials.

kelly.kgriffin, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  2. seo5000

seo5000 Peon

Best Answers:
    What does this do exactly?? You mean a Paste on your site to pick this info up?? Please explain.

seo5000, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  3. kelly.kgriffin

kelly.kgriffin Peon

Best Answers:
    First, let me apologize for the price in the first post...it's 29.99...not 9.99.

Right now, there is code that does what I said it does in the previous post.

You need to apply for an API license. Once you do that, you download the code and you will see working examples of pulling campaigns, agroups, ads and keywords. You just add your api credentials to the application.cfm file.

It takes this xml information and puts it in a query so you can use the data however you want.

I am currently pulling reports, finding non-productive keywords and deleting them. Adding new keywords in bulk and adjusting bids.

I am currently working on automating the process so that is runs as a scheduled task.

When I complete the application, I will add it to the zip file and update everyone who buys this version with the complete application.

If you go to www.look4schools.com/source, you can see screenshots of the application working as it is.

I hope this answers your questions,

Kelly

kelly.kgriffin, Oct 26, 2007 IP
  4. kelly.kgriffin

kelly.kgriffin Peon

Best Answers:
    P.S. Our quota requirments will not let me allow access to the working application...my quotas would be used up in a matter of minutes if I allowed access...

kelly.kgriffin, Oct 26, 2007 IP