1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

November Special: High quality banners, 3 for $25!

Discussion in 'Services' started by zman, Nov 11, 2005.

These are normally $12 each, but for the month of November we will be doing them for $25 for a package of 3.

Here are some samples of the work:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More samples can be found here:
    http://www.22dollarlogos.com/Banner-Design.html

PM me if interested. :)

zman, Nov 11, 2005 IP
    Will.Spencer likes this.
  2. gamecock

gamecock Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Payment for $25 was made via Paypal on Nov 16th. Still nothing. Any idea when I'm going to get some work done on these banners?

gamecock, Dec 10, 2005 IP
  3. zman

zman Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Flashart says he sent you these already. The title of the E-mail is "Banner Design". You should have gotten them already. I'm having problems with the E-mail account that I gave you so please contact me at ericjodom AT gmail.com :)

zman, Dec 12, 2005 IP
    Will.Spencer likes this.
  4. gamecock

gamecock Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sigh. Still waiting. If he did send something, it must have gone to the spam folder. When was this email sent?

Please resolve this soon. I just want my banners or my money back. I'm usually a very patient person. It's been over a month and this has already held up an advertising campaign I want to do for almost a month. I'm not a happy camper at this point.

gamecock, Dec 17, 2005 IP
  5. gamecock

gamecock Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Zman, I hate having to do stuff like this, but I still do not have my banners that I paid for. How difficult is it to re-send an email? Or send them here via PM?

12/19/05 Paypal buyers complaint filed.

All I want are my banners that I paid for or my money back.

gamecock, Dec 19, 2005 IP
  6. Colleen

Colleen Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    gamecock, did you try to email Zman yet as he's not been at the boards.

ericjodom AT gmail.com

Colleen, Dec 19, 2005 IP
  7. gamecock

gamecock Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks Colleen. Yes, I have that email addy and have emailed him. No response to emails either.

Something must be wrong as he has an excellent reputation here. I don't understand this at all. I keep getting the runaround about some other person doing the banners. "This weekend" turned into a week, then two weeks, etc. A month later... Now he says they were emailed. I didn't get anything.

:(

gamecock, Dec 20, 2005 IP
  8. gamecock

gamecock Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Lol. I won my Paypal claim against Zman.

Unfortunately, he had no money in his Paypal account for them to recoup for me. Zman ssems to have emptied his account and moved on. I hope that little $25 made him rich. lol. Ah well. Live & learn.

I've done a lot of good dealings with some great people in this forum. I guess you should expect to be ripped off every once and a while. Very unusual from a long-standing member that has 2,201 posts though!

Don't worry Zman, I'll be keeping an eye out for any of your offers and post a warning for others.

All I wanted was 3 stinking banners. Jeez.... lol

gamecock, Dec 28, 2005 IP
  9. WorldImpulse

WorldImpulse Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is strange ... Zaman was honest in all his transactions with me ..
    Never expect this from him .... i hope every thing is ok with him as i see Last Activity: Dec 20th 2005 for him ...

So he has not come here on DP for the last 7 days..... must be some reasons for that....
    (just my 2cents)

WorldImpulse, Dec 28, 2005 IP
  10. kaptain

kaptain Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well.... I have been waiting to post this. I paid Eric $347.00 November 17, to do some work and have not received it. He was Missing in Action for a few weeks and then I noticed he logged in to Yahoo messanger a couple times... So i tried to contact him again... I guess he has blocked me now.

I found today that he has started a new blog
    http://www.battlebornnews.com/ and it is updated regularly....

Yea, in a way i should have known better than to pay upfront .... it's not about the money.....

I pay out over 3,000.00 monthly to people i have met on this forum that provide great service, so really it is more his loss than mine. If he would have done a good job for me on that project he would have gotten three or four times that every month from me.

So, the one service that i hired zman for is a service i am still looking for someone to fill.

kaptain, Feb 6, 2006 IP
  11. ajnin

ajnin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    zman has struck again! itoo am a victim of his cash and dash.... 207 down the hole here. damn he made a few grand and jsut ran off.... great guy...

ajnin, Feb 6, 2006 IP
  12. cpucandy

cpucandy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It is a shame that these things happen. Guess it is the cost of doing business. It is interesting how people come here and offer their services asking for full upfront payments. To be fair, I have worked with some that I payed as we went along and really only had 1 or 2 problems with receiving work from someone that I payed upfront for work.

Seems that this forum is so popular, that it would not be hard to start pushing back and not paying for everything up front.

cpucandy, Feb 6, 2006 IP