1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can you recommend me any tool for content design

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by Blacksnow, Oct 23, 2007.

thanks in advance

Blacksnow, Oct 23, 2007 IP
  2. boron

boron Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hm, pretty broad question.

Netmechanic shows you all errors in the HTML code (free version), and it repairs them automatically (paid version).

Browsershots shows screenshot of any page in Windows, Linux or MacOS and then for any OS, in I.E.5-7, Firefox, Opera, Safari...It may take few hours to get screenshots (queue).

HTML Toolkit has to be downlowded. It's advanced HTML editor with many options. You can try PSPad also. Dreamweaver is not free.

GIMP is a free graphic program, which resembles Photoshop.
    Blender is a free 3D graphic program.

Bannermaker is a paid program for making banners. Free trial.

Favicon creator. Free. Free icons

Color tools (safe colors, color converters...)

Colorpicker
    is a nice free tool. If you see a nice color on any site, you just click on it and you get a HEX code of it.

Free Stock Photos: sxc.hu and some others.

Good list and search of anything related with images: cliparts, icons, photos, graphic programs...

boron, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  3. Blacksnow

Blacksnow Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much
    Is any tool which help me to write artical?

Blacksnow, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  4. boron

boron Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles are usually written in Word, where they can be spell checked. There are some online text editors with spell checker, I'm using Thinkfree. It's free. Google docs are also OK, only spell checker is not good, but you can send an article via e-mail in .doc, .txt or .pdf format.

To get a quick idea about the topic, you intend to write, you may start with Wikipedia - just to see what the topic should cover and to find some other sites through external links. I do not use Wikipedia for the reference though, since it is not reliable enough. I've just re-discovered the great directory Faganfinder, which can lead you quickly to good online sources. For other needs are search engines...

Dictionaries, like Onelook (for any definition from any field you can imagine) or Thefreedictionary (for synonyms) are of great help for me. SEObook Keyword Suggestion tool shows you which exact terms (and how many times) people are using when searching for particular topic in Google, Yahoo...

I'm not gonna write here about automated writing software, which, from the reader's viewpoint is a total crap. It's a knowledgable person, who should write an article. Or you can buy it. You can also hire a native English speaker to proofread it on the end.

boron, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  5. Blacksnow

Blacksnow Peon

Best Answers:
    many thanks again
    I cannot find good copywriter, that is a problem

6. boron

boron Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, findindg a good writer can be quite a challenge. If I would need a writer, I would find someone who is an expert on demanded field. For example: To cover some sport topic, I would go on a sport forum and ask for a retired couch or gym teacher or so.

It really depends what you mean with a 'good copywriter', since rates may differ quite a lot.

Putting 'I need a quality writer to cover this and this topic' in Content writing forum here on DP, can motivate quite some writers to respond. You can then set up a trial offer, or a contest - let's say if 10 writers want a job, you set 10 topics, hire all writers, pay them for the job, give extra award for the best one or two and then hire them permanently. You can reveal demanded topics and invite all writers to show you examples. But you should be familiar with each topic to recognise a good writer.

boron, Oct 24, 2007 IP
    1 person likes this.
  7. abhishekdaaga

abhishekdaaga Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks boron this is a nice resource... :) and i have bookmarked this thread.. I m using couple of sites u gave for designing Thanks a lot again greened u...

abhishekdaaga, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  8. Blacksnow

Blacksnow Peon

Best Answers:
    Brilliant, thanks, My Friend

9. josephirch

josephirch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    boron Very well said and thank you for all the information Just one word Brillaint

josephirch, Mar 2, 2008 IP
  10. Yankee85

Yankee85 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks boron for explaining

Yankee85, Apr 21, 2008 IP