1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Reverse Funnel System

Discussion in 'General Business' started by sean1989, Oct 12, 2007.

I have myself doing a little bit of research on the "Reverse Funnel system" today because I seen their ads almost EVERYWHERE.

They make it sound so tempting from the things they say :mad:

Here is a little bit of what I found on it:

Yes, I am working hard to make money online and I do get a little *confuse* sometime and it seem like I am working too hard, not smart :(

sean1989, Oct 12, 2007 IP
  2. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Its not that good,after ur payment they will just give u some turnkey websites selling clickbank products.They will show u some old videos on how to promote using adwords.Save ur money.

getjimmy, Oct 13, 2007 IP
  3. G-hamsteR

G-hamsteR Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes. I agree with him. Think about it and don't waste your money like that.

G-hamsteR, Oct 13, 2007 IP
  4. dolphinboy

dolphinboy Peon

Best Answers:
    Guys

This has nothing to do with clickbank whatsoever.

PM me if you want to know the real deal and details

Rgds

Tony

dolphinboy, Oct 18, 2007 IP
  5. sean1989

sean1989 Peon

Best Answers:
    It is getting annoying seeing their ads everywhere. You will notice it too on MANY "make money" blogs. The guy must be making 1000s getting people to sell and buy.

Forget it.

sean1989, Oct 18, 2007 IP
  6. DomainDunk

DomainDunk Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm sorry but the only way I have ever made money is by working hard. When you work hard for years then you begin to work smart because you realize when you were working hard you where working smart by planning your website and company for the future.

These types of programs frusterate me because everyone believes there is easy money everywhere.

DomainDunk, Oct 18, 2007 IP
  7. RLYesq

RLYesq Member

Best Answers:
    This is patently UNTRUE.

RLYesq, Oct 23, 2007 IP
  8. RLYesq

RLYesq Member

Best Answers:
    The premise of the Reverse Funnel System is that Ty Coughlin has already done all the hard work. He's created a system that's SUPER-EASY to duplicate.

If you've ever read anything by Tim Ferriss (The 4-Hour Workweek) or Michael Gerber (E-Myth), you'll know that the best way to work smart is to have processes and systems. That's why, Gerber says, franchises like McDonald's are so successul.

Anyway, it costs $299/month to use Ty's Reverse Funnel System. I don't know about you, but let's say you work an hour a day on your business. That's 30 hours per month. It comes out to $10/hour.

I don't know about you, but I dropped $120k on law school - my time is worth MUCH more than $10/hour! :D

RLYesq, Oct 23, 2007 IP
  9. RLYesq

RLYesq Member

Best Answers:
    In the interest of full disclosure, I will say that I am biased, because I am a member of the Reverse Funnel System.

But, I am curious as to why you think it would be a waste of money. I am currently averaging a return of 500%; that is, for every $200 I spend on advertising, I get back $1000 in sales.

RLYesq, Oct 23, 2007 IP
  10. RLYesq

RLYesq Member

Best Answers:
    "These types of programs" actually make money for people, believe it or not. Just because you had to work hard doesn't mean everybody else has to.

And that's because like in any other business, you can spend either time or money.

It always makes the most sense to spend money, so you can hire the experts.

You only spend time when you don't have the money.

That's why only morons and paupers represent themselves in court. :D

RLYesq, Oct 23, 2007 IP
  11. aj22

aj22 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's sick that there are people out there that will be tricked by their "$20,000 per page" copy and their suave marketing men that infiltrate forums and actually shell out thousands of dollars for this.

If you want to make money on the internet, keep your money away from things like this. Join a good affiliate network, and invest in PPC. Read up, do it right, and you can make money overnight. Learn more, improve, re-invest. Again: read, read, read, learn, learn, learn and keep on going. Rinse, and repeat.

Don't bother with crap like this. All it does is slow you down from becoming prosperous on your own.

aj22, Oct 23, 2007 IP
    JoyGoRound and yeahdisk like this.
  12. tzau

tzau Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest you just stay away from it.

This guy is making money when you purchase that "product" from him.

If he COULD make money on other way, why would he even sell that "secret" to you, lol

tzau, Oct 23, 2007 IP
  13. RLYesq

RLYesq Member

Best Answers:
    "Suave marketing men that infiltrate forums." :D

Feel the vitriol in the air! Mmm.

You know, I agree with some of what you're saying. There are "programs" out there that have e-books, outdated software, etc. as their "product." It's smart, from a legal perspective - it'll keep those programs from running afoul of the law for a longer period of time.

But you're generalizing. There's an actual product behind the Reverse Funnel System. The copy doesn't mention it initially, because it's written to attract the opportunity seeker (as I'm sure you know, most people don't join any type of bizopp or network marketing program for the product - they do it for the money). You can actually buy and use the product without becoming an affiliate or partaking in the Reverse Funnel System.

And you're right - you can make money overnight if you join a good affiliate network and invest in pay per click (like the rich jerk says, he makes millions with pay per click, while you get paid paperclips).

[Tangent: 75% of a $97 product is still less than $73. The Reverse Funnel System pays you $1,000 per sale.]

But that's significantly harder. All the PPC manuals out there have a rather steep learning curve, and none of them tell you exactly what you should have in your PPC ads. You have to become somewhat of an expert copywriter yourself for both your PPC ads and to presell your affiliate product of choice.

I know that there's super-affiliates making six and seven figures. But how many of them are doing it only from being an affiliate, and how many of them are doing it by teaching others (at a price, of course) how to do it.

Tell me I'm wrong in any of this. I don't know much about you, but I've been online for over a decade, run a niche online community (with Adsense) that's consistently been ranked 1-3 in Google over the past several years, have accounts with ClickBank/CJ/Befree/etc., and have been a part of the Warriors since almost the very beginning.

And I think it boils down to a fundamental difference in point of view. The people advocating so strongly against things like the Reverse Funnel System believe that you should take the time to learn how to do Internet Marketing on your own.

That's fine - I have no problem with that. Just realize that you will be spending your time to do it. I've done it - and it's not super fun.

Me? I believe that life is too short. I've come to realize that the best way to do things is to delegate and hire people whenever I can. The only things I want to focus on are my physical health, my inner health, and my relationships. Everything else can, and should be, outsourced.

So I spend my money on something like the Reverse Funnel System to add an additional stream of income.

I'll be the first to admit that the RFS isn't for everybody. If you're on this thread, hating on it, it's probably not for you. That's OK.

Continue with your SBI sites, viral list-building, pre-selling and affiliate marketing, PPC, Adsense optimization, portal sites, SEO, etc.

If you can make a good living from that - fantastic. I wish you nothing but the best.

RLYesq, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  14. RLYesq

RLYesq Member

Best Answers:
    Yes. LOL. "This guy" is making money when you purchase the product. If you're referring to me, you can see I don't yet have the requisite number of posts to have a link in my signature. Nowhere have I posted my link.

If you're referring to Ty Coughlin (the beach bum on the RFS site), yes, he is making money, as well.

He's been making money even before starting the RFS. He's selling the "secret" to help people.

I can tell you haven't done your research on the RFS before posting. The RFS is a marketing system for a product (You can get the product and market it without the RFS). The Reverse Funnel just takes out the human element that makes so many people fail in Internet marketing.

And as for your last sentence... "If he COULD make money on other way, why would he even sell that "secret" to you, lol"

Would you say the same to Ewen Chia, or Rosalind Gardner, Allen Says, or any of the other "gurus" out there?

RLYesq, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  15. lucas131

lucas131 Peon

Best Answers:
    Reverse Funnel system is really awesome system with great compensation plan. It can really work if you will invest some money and time with it. Nothing is for free it cost some effort. But I can assure you that results of your efforts will be just enormous, even 6,7 figures income!! Imagine for a moment it! Reverse Funnel System Can offer all of this. I encourage You to visit my blog globalnetworksuccess to get ** FREE REPORT ** with unique informations about this system that reveal all secrets that not many people know!

lucas131, Nov 17, 2007 IP
  16. TheWealthCreator

TheWealthCreator Peon

Best Answers:
    I looked into the Reverse Funnel System for weeks... I didn't join but I can tell you that there is potential to make lots of cash with the product the reverse funnel promotes.

What it is exactly is a marketing system for Global Resorts Network (GRN), which promotes a travel membership thats been around for over 20 years. I didn't want to use the reverse funnel to market GRN because it costs 300 bucks a month and I though too many people were already using that same system.

I researched GRN and found that its completely legitimate, check the BBB or ripoff report. Also, I recieve checks via fedex every friday with comissions at $1000 per sale, so I'm very happy with the company.

I found a GRN team that has multiple marketing systems at no cost to me. Furthermore, the team actually funds my advertising, so I don't have to use additional cash to drive sales to my business. This was very telling of their committment level in regards to my training and success. I couldn't be happier.

TheWealthCreator, Nov 28, 2007 IP
  17. Volknet

Volknet Peon

Best Answers:
    Is this the product by the beachbum that claims you can make a ton of money doing a couple hours of work?

If it is, then that's your first clue that it's ... iffy.

In my experience, anything that actually brings in any sort of real income requires quite a bit of actual work (and thought for that matter)

Volknet, Nov 28, 2007 IP
  18. mcdoogenator

mcdoogenator Guest

Best Answers:
    Hey sean1989

The reverse funnel system is working for me. The system is fabulous but to make it work, you have to work.

Nothing is easy. What you have to do is drive targeted traffic to you reverse funnel links, that's the work part.

As Volknet said,

"In my experience, anything that actually brings in any sort of real income requires quite a bit of actual work (and thought for that matter)"

That reflects my own experience. If you are looking for get rich quick with no effort then you may as well update your resume right now because there is no such thing as no effort involved money making get rich now system.

Now, what impresses me about the Reverse Funnel System is the marketing they do on your behave, that's tons of work. This is where the automation kicks in, once you get the skills to drive traffic, then they do all the work for you.

There are tons of aspects to promoting a business online. The marketing process, that is what you do when you get a potential customer, is one part of the game. How to communicate and convince your customer to buy what you are selling is very time and thought intensive.

Driving target traffic is also time intensive, so with this system you don't have to worry about the marketing aspect of closing a sale, all you have to focus on is driving the prospects.

Yeah, that takes lots of time to figure out but there are free reports available to help get you start.

One really good report that I know of is called The Constant Conversation, you can get it at:

http://www.constantconversation.com

Once you get the hang of driving traffic, then the short work days will arise. I have been working online for over 7 years and I don't work summers... In fact I am now one of those guys you hear about that works a measly 1 to 3 hours a day maybe 4 days a week. I am able to that because of my knowledge and years of hard work. Long days of hard work, the lazy days do come but it takes serious work and education up front to make it all happen.

mcdoogenator, Dec 5, 2007 IP
  19. kabosht9

kabosht9 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have been looking at the Reverse Funnel System for a couple of weeks now. They actually sell a product people will use and it's for life.

I am going to buy in and see what happens. I will post a review when I get more info.

I get a lifetime travel membership that will save me money in the long run.

Hopefully I make some money though...:eek:

PM me if you have any make money websites or blogs I can advertise on.

Thanks

kabosht9, Dec 6, 2007 IP
  20. TheWealthCreator

TheWealthCreator Peon

Best Answers:
    If any of you guys have seen the reverse funnel beach bum ad... you might find this video making fun of it pretty funny. if the link below doesn't work check my signature

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnelqecEsac

TheWealthCreator, Dec 7, 2007 IP