1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dan Schulz

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Alexander the Great, Oct 23, 2007.

I think it's important to give credit where due, and I've noticed that Dan Schulz is consistently giving the best advice I see on this entire web site. The value of this guy's posts far exceed what his reputation shows. Whenever I see one, I read it, and try to apply it to my own site, even by the furthest stretches of the imagination. Anybody else looking to improve their site and their ranking should do the same.

Please join me in thanking Dan for the time he's put into exceptionally well thought out, intelligent replies clarifying any number of issues. The guy is good, and deserves to be recognized as such.

Cheers!

Alexander the Great, Oct 23, 2007 IP
    Dan Schulz and Halobitt like this.
  2. Trapped

Trapped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    True on that Alex, Dan has some great posts and some great detailed responses on this thread.

Well done Dan ;)

P.S. I would invite him to post on my blog if he feels like.

Trapped, Oct 23, 2007 IP
  3. sweetfunny

sweetfunny Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes true, his information is very accurate. I've been doing SEO since 99 and i'm in the top 20 for "SEO", and it's obvious to me who's stating some BS they read somewhere and who has a sound working knowledge of Search Optimization.

Dan is definately in the second group, so if you want to pick up some solid tips read his posts.

Keep up the good work Dan.

sweetfunny, Oct 23, 2007 IP
  4. Alexander the Great

Alexander the Great Peon

Best Answers:
    Definitely. I'm not sure from where his knowledge stems, but it's definitely not of the "I read somewhere" type. The man deserves "props" like the youth call it.

Alexander the Great, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  5. astup1didiot

astup1didiot Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I know of Dan's great posts from sitepoint, he is someone to not take lightly when it comes to his seo opinion.

astup1didiot, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  6. Matt B

Matt B Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree completely and Dan knows this. (At least he should!)

- Matt

Matt B, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  7. Dan Schulz

Dan Schulz Peon

Best Answers:
    You rang, Chief?

You know, it's ironic that SitePoint got mentioned at all, but I really don't post in the SEO board over there (well, not very much anyway). Usually John Conde takes care of everything before I can.

Though I do have to admit something - I'm really not an SEO person. I just build accessible Web sites that are easy for people to use, and share my knowledge of how to do so freely (when I can, of course). Too bad the latter has really cut into developing MY site (which I'm finally getting around to).

Anyway, I'm heading to bed. I've got a long day ahead of me.

Dan Schulz, Oct 25, 2007 IP