1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Posting to Buy/Sell/Trade

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by slantednet, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I cannot post to buy/sell/trade.

I don't know what of me is in violation of the posting rules, but I'm here and ready to spend some money and I can't post my buy offer.

Is there a higher forum god I can appeal to to allow me to post to this topic area?

Thanks,
    Mike

slantednet, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  2. sizzler_chetan

sizzler_chetan Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Try to spend a few minutes reading the posting guidelines

You are an older member than me, you should have done this before!

sizzler_chetan, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  3. slantednet

slantednet Guest

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I read it, but the immediate thought that came to mind was "I've been here longer than sizzler_chetan so I should be able to post in B/S/T"... j/k ;)

Really? I have to go post willy-nilly in a bunch of threads that don't pertain to me just to post my offer to buy?

Alternatively, if you wouldn't mind replying 21 times and continuing this conversation here, I should be able to post my offer by the end of the night... :) Again, j/k.

Off to post.

4. sawz

sawz Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    i think if you look at it as contributing to the betterment of the community, it'll bode better for you. if you post "willy nilly", you'll get an infraction. you'll probably get one for starting this thread,

sawz, Oct 19, 2007 IP
    Felu likes this.
  5. slantednet

slantednet Guest

Best Answers:
    I am looking out for the betterment of the community, I'm looking to spend money on member's services, which benefits DP. Forcing me to actively communicate in other threads for the "right" to spend money here seems a bit off.

I can understand that B/S/T is all one forum, you want to prevent people from posting bullsh*t scam links in there right after signing up, but I don't want to sell anything, I want to buy. Maybe a separate Buy forum is in order?

6. Felu

Felu Peon

Best Answers:
    You can post in any thread in B/S/T but not post a new thread. So, if you're planning to *buy* services, just post in the existing threads offering the services you're looking for.

Felu, Oct 19, 2007 IP
    sawz likes this.
  7. xecutioner

xecutioner Peon

Best Answers:
    you need at least 25 posts in this forum to be able to make threads in that section. It's in the FAQ part.

xecutioner, Oct 20, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.