1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

who can get this site from #6 to #1?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by diego018, Oct 19, 2007.

diego018, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  2. Trapped

Trapped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You could bring those keywords closer to the beginning of the title, and closer to the beginning of the metatag description, increase the density of those keywords within the body of your site and get some more inbound links.

Those are few things i just quickly saw on your site that you could do to increase the ranking. Tho, i don't understand Spanish and don't know if it would make sense in a sentence if you move keywords that way.

Trapped, Oct 19, 2007 IP
    diego018 likes this.
  3. diego018

diego018 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thanks, rep added :D
    i have changed the title and description tags, hope i get a better ranking next update.

4. smfseo

smfseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Dont know what "ares gratis" means but as far as I can see its easy peasy to get to no2 atleast and if the google gods favour you may sit at no1 :)

Here is the action plan :) :)

set up a new blogspot blog or a new .com with "aresgratis" in the url towards begning like aresgratis.blogspot.com or aresgratis.com for instance
    just set up a wordpress blog on it and start mad link building from just those $1 per link directories and free directories.. total expense about $150-200 which would include almost 600-700 inlinks with 3-4 variations of anchor text from different directories.

Repeat the above process atleast 3 times and your total expense shouldn go above $1000 in the next 45 days or so... now link to your main site from all these new sites.Make sure you dont put site wides. Just from the home page from within the content.

May god be with you and you shall see your site at no1 for this term :)

Regards
    Smfseo

smfseo, Oct 19, 2007 IP
    gocubs19 and diego018 like this.
  5. diego018

diego018 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    smfseo, thats hardwork, anyway thanks, i would consider making free blogs, ranking them up and then linking to my site. rep added to :D
    wonderful tips.

6. stickycarrots

stickycarrots Peon

Best Answers:
    just buy more links

stickycarrots, Oct 19, 2007 IP