1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

41 Social Bookmarks from $3 - Direct Links - Without the Nofollow - Guaranteed!

Discussion in 'Services' started by algous, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello everyone,

I am offering a social bookmarking submission service, which allows submission of websites, blogs, or any web pages to top 41 social bookmarking websites. Below I’m giving a detailed description of what the service I offer includes.

What will you get?

Here are the features:

• You will get permanent one-way backlinks from 41 social bookmarking websites with PageRank up to PR8.
    • You will get only direct links without the nofollow tag. Guaranteed.
    • All social bookmarking sites I submit into are search engine friendly. I thoroughly analyzed all existing social bookmarking sites, and selected for submission only those which publish the submitted links either on the main page, or on the page that is accessible straight from the main one. It means your link gets indexed by Google very fast.
    • Unique feature: all the RSS-channels with the links added from my profiles on the social bookmarking websites are connected to FeedBurner. That means that Google gets information about your link as soon as it is submitted.
    • The links will be submitted exclusively to the public social bookmarking websites (no private or personal bookmarking sites).
    • All links will be submitted from my personal profiles.
    • I never submit links to adult social media, or to other irrelevant sites.
    • Doorways and adult sites are not accepted for submission.
    • As soon as all the links are submitted, I will provide you with a complete report containing list of landing pages (the list of my profiles on the social bookmarking websites, where your links were placed).
    • How do I carry out a submission? For submission, I use my favorite browser.

How much does it cost?

Price of 1 web page submission:
    1 web page - $3.5
    2-4 web pages - $3
    5 web pages or more - $2.8​

How to order?

To pay for your order, please use the following link: https://www.plimus.com/jsp/dev_store1.jsp?developerId=36405&currency=USD&showVolumeDiscount=Y

I use the Plimus E-Commerce system for receiving payments. Clicking on the link, you will be directed to a secure page at the Plimus server, and you will be asked to specify the number of your web addresses to be submitted, fill in a form with your contact information and then select a payment method. There are several payment methods available: PayPal, credit cards, checks, wire transfers, phone, and fax. If none of the listed payment methods is convenient for you, please pm me. Attention! If you are going to make a payment using PayPal please verify that your e-mail address and other customer information on the payment form is the same as on your PayPal account.

I am offering 5% discount for first 10 orders (one order per person).
    Discount coupon code: SB41L1

I need the following information to process your order, please send it to my email address algous(at)gmail(dot)com:

• Your full name
    • Order reference number (you will receive it on you email address after you made a payment as described above)
    • Web address (It may be address of any kind web page - website, article, blog post, etc.)
    • Title (up to 70 characters)
    • Description (up to 140 characters)
    • Keywords divided by commas (up to 5 words or phrases)
    • Keywords divided by spaces (up to 5 words)
    The title of the link, along with its description, should be coherent: a simple set of keywords will not be accepted.

Leave a comment here after you paid for your order. After payment is received, usually it takes up to 48 hours to complete an order. The time frame depends on the size of your order. Also, a delay may be caused by large amount of current orders.

If you are well satisfied with my service after getting reports kindly give me a rep, itrader and report of my work done.

Any questions are welcome!

What are social bookmarking services and why are they helpful in websites promotion?

Social bookmarking websites are intended for Internet users to store, organize and share link collections. Bookmarking services allow users of saving links to web pages that they want to remember or share. Each link can have a name, short description, and a set of tags (keywords). All links are stored in the user’s personal profile, which usually is public. One link is displayed on several pages of the website, since for each tag a separate section is assigned, which includes all the tagged links.

Social bookmarking services are useful in website promotion, since they allow to quite easily get a large amount of links to your websites containing necessary keywords. Popular social bookmarking services help in increasing the number of your website’s visitors. Also submitting your site to the social bookmarking services, increases the chance it will be crawled by the search engines and helps get indexed fast by them.

In contrast to website directories, one can add any pages (not only main ones) to social bookmarking sites. For example, such pages can be posts from your blog, splog posts (that helps prevent putting them into the Google supplemental results), addresses of different sections of your site, pages of certain goods or categories of goods. That is to say, you can use addresses of ANY web pages.

There are three types of social bookmarking websites.

• The first type includes completely closed services, which don’t publish links from user bookmarks for public access. Therefore, these links cannot be accessed by search engine robots.

• Second type includes services, which put the user profiles with all the bookmarks on separate public pages. Such pages are accessible for search engine robots and can be indexed. However, since they are hidden too deep in the website structure, it may take very long to perform indexation of the new links from these pages.

• Finally, the third type of social bookmarking sites is the services, which not only publish user bookmarks for general access on their profile pages, but also locate recently added links either on the main page or on internal pages that are accessible directly from the main one. This is why indexing of new links from bookmark collections on those sites by search engines can be performed very quickly.
    Submission to social bookmarking websites of the first and the second types is useless in terms of website promotion due to the problems with indexing such links by search engines. Nevertheless, sometimes submission service providers disregard these problems and include such websites to their submission lists. As a result, sometimes paying for such a service may partially be a waste of money.

I thoroughly analyzed many social bookmarking websites and selected for submission only those which can be referred to the third type. That is to say, new links from these websites are perfectly indexed by search engines. That is why I guarantee a 100% efficiency of my service.

In addition to my submission service, I offer you a free evaluation of social bookmark submission service. The point of it is as following. If you already used any social bookmarking submission services, you can send me a list of the websites included in the submission list, and I will send you a report with evaluation of the service’s efficiency. In the report, it will be specified how many social bookmarking websites in the submission list refer to either first or second type, i.e. websites useless for search engine promotion. Also, such a report will contain the addresses of these websites.

algous, Oct 19, 2007 IP
    Nestrer, KC TAN and squeaky like this.
  2. algous

algous Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Answered. See pm.

algous, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  3. algous

algous Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    MrTwister, thank you, your payment has been received. Your order will be completed within 24-48 hours.

algous, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  4. bigbluesky2006

bigbluesky2006 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Can't I just pay through PayPal? PM me please!

bigbluesky2006, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  5. viva

viva Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you offer pp payment?

viva, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  6. B-Scott

B-Scott Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Im interested also

Can you use the same website to re-submitt again but changing up the title of your ad

Will search engines still accept your website as long as the title is different for example if im promoting "Watch TV Online" and i use that as my title in one ad,but in another i use "Watch Internet TV"

B-Scott, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  7. algous

algous Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I allow of PayPal payments via Plimus e-commers system.
    To pay, please follow this link
    https://www.plimus.com/jsp/dev_store1.jsp?developerId=36405&currency=USD&showVolumeDiscount=Y

You will be directed to a secure page at the Plimus server.
    Specify the number of your web pages to be submitted and fill in payment form with your contact information. And then select a payment method as PayPal. After that you will be redirected to your PayPal account and can make PayPal payment.

algous, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  8. algous

algous Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Of course, I can submit your website (or any web page) with any tilte you specify, even through you submitted it via other submittion service with another title.

algous, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  9. hqBuyer

hqBuyer Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    interested in purchasing today, can you send me the paypal info and deal thread via pm

hqBuyer, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  10. algous

algous Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Info has been sent.
    To the point - all details are in my first message in this thread.

algous, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  11. algous

algous Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    MrTwister, your submission of Top 81 Social Bookmarks has been completed.
    I've sent a report to PM.

algous, Oct 20, 2007 IP
  12. MrTwister

MrTwister Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, 81 sites submission has been completed.
    I am satisfied with results.
    I has manually checked most of links.
    All links were ok.

I have tried 3 other 100 site packages from other members (e.g. 100 SB for 8$).
    Practically, every time there was near 10-20 skipped sites, 10-20 sites required login (unuseful for promotion), a lot of sites with nofollow, and practically only 30-40 good links.

But in this submission were not skipped sites, and only 1 site requires login.

Good service. Recommend.

MrTwister, Oct 20, 2007 IP
  13. algous

algous Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    MrTwister, thank you for good feedback!

Be sure, all your links get indexed by search engines in spite of some profiles are not public. My submission list contains only those social bookmarking sites which publish the submitted links either on the main page, or on the page that is accessible straight from the main one.

algous, Oct 20, 2007 IP
  14. Bollore

Bollore Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Interested, please PM

Bollore, Oct 20, 2007 IP
  15. algous

algous Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Bollore, I have sent PM to you.

algous, Oct 20, 2007 IP
  16. smfseo

smfseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I tried your order page it wont take my details keeps asking for address and stuff even when I choose paypal as payment method.. Any other way out? I would like your 141 submission for $9 will order a few more if the first one yields good results.
    Thanks

smfseo, Oct 20, 2007 IP
  17. NoIppo

NoIppo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Order and payment sent. I emailed you the details as per your requirement.
    Let me know when it is completed.

NoIppo, Oct 20, 2007 IP
  18. algous

algous Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    NoIppo, thanks. Your payment has been received. I'm going to perform your order today.

algous, Oct 20, 2007 IP
  19. algous

algous Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Don't let that worry you. Plimus E-commerce System is one of most reliable and safe payment processing services. It has established reputation and many customers worldwide. It asks your email address and some another data even when you choose PayPal as the method of payment so as to protect vendors from fraud. As it is said in its Privacy Policy http://www.plimus.com/privacy.html, Plimus will not share customer's data with any third party entity or individual.

algous, Oct 20, 2007 IP
  20. TomN

TomN Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Purchased 2 URLS... just sent you an email with the details you stated.

Thanks and what kind of ETA do you have in mind for work being completed?

TomN, Oct 20, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.