1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Heavily promoted Bid Directory up for sale

Discussion in 'Directories' started by britishguy, Oct 17, 2007.

1. britishguy

britishguy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Agree 100% this thread is about a Directory Sale please can all posters remember that :cool:

Thank You:mad:

britishguy, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  2. The Pheonix

The Pheonix Banned

Best Answers:
    I also agree 100% and even though at present I disagree with the concept of bidding directories and what they stand for I still respect the post and wish the sale success, its the choice of the individual.

The Pheonix, Oct 19, 2007 IP
    DownUnder likes this.
  3. britishguy

Best Answers:
    As all the thread and the posts are expected to relate to the Thread subject

Please identify yourself the member who gave this to my OP here

Heavily promoted Bid... Oct 18th 2007 6:50 am another moron

RED REP

Who dished up the RED:mad:

This is completely unjustified I opened a thread as I am a member of DP and I stand by my opening as I will continue hereafter the sale is actual, its real, and its relative and its posted in the correct category :cool:

Please keep on subject Thanks

The Pheonix, silencer and uttoransen like this.
  4. mikey1090

mikey1090 Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Pete, you have to understand will never grow up. They are even too scared to post their own name incase the red devils visit them in return. I got one earlier - "moron".

Lets hope this thread sticks on topic. Personally I hope lance doenst sell. I was the one brought him into this and want it to work out. Guys like him really make a difference to the directory industry - a reference to others considering opening a new directory, as it shows with clever and heavy investment what can be achived within a short time.

I think lance is continuing with his holiday and focuses on adding content and building traffic on his newly acquired blog which is looking good:)

mikey1090, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  5. britishguy

Best Answers:

Thats great Mike and for sure we will continue to support Lance
    whether he sells or not, but you are on the money, when you refer to his business acumen

Thats exactly what we want to see here in the DP Directories Category

Business Acumen:cool:
    Thanks for the feedback Mike :cool:

6. Red_Virus

Red_Virus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree that Lance has really worked hard on this site. Well I wish him luck that he get's BIN value at the auction on SitePoint :)

Red_Virus, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  7. The Pheonix

The Pheonix Banned

Best Answers:
    Don't let it get to you, I don't, I'm colour blind. :D I always get reds from anonymous people who don't have the balls to say who they are. I'm public enemy number one on here as I openly disagree with a lot of things but am always honest about my views even if everyone else disagrees with them. :cool: Do what I do and ignore them, the amount of Green I get for speaking my mind are far better and count far more.

As said before, good luck, and yes lets keep the thread relative to the OP whether its for or against without interference.

The Pheonix, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  8. SteveNO

SteveNO Peon

Best Answers:
    This thread is another way to promote the sale of a directory. As if the exposure from Site-Sift is not enough.

SteveNO, Oct 19, 2007 IP