1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Turnkey websites-----> lots of them

Discussion in 'General Business' started by stockey, Feb 19, 2007.

Hi guys

I found this website about 2 weeks ago,

http://www.designshrinephpfactory.com/

It has tons of hot niche turnkey websites that can be really profitable. A membership to the site offers unlimited downloads. Check out the different websites they have.

It is a membership site. Once you are a member, you have unlimited downloads. So what I was thinking is that we pool money as a group, buy a three month membership, download all the sites they have and then upload them on a server so that everyone who contribted to the money pool can have all the website for the small amount of money that they paid.

The three month membership is about $60. So depending on the number of people interested, we will determine how much everybody pays.

If interested, please post here or pm me. After we see how many people are interested, we will sort out how much per person. If you know that you wanna pay a specific amount like $5 for example, please indicate that here or in a pm.

stockey, Feb 19, 2007 IP
  2. GHOwner

GHOwner Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe that would be a violation of their terms, but it might not be. Every interesting and worth a go! I might just purchase a seperate dedicated server ot house many turnkeys!

GHOwner, Feb 20, 2007 IP
  3. stockey

stockey Active Member

Best Answers:
    I dont' think it is because you get full rights when you purchase a membership.

So are you in? :)

Any one else interested?? the more people the better

stockey, Feb 20, 2007 IP
  4. newrhodes

newrhodes Active Member

Best Answers:
    From their terms of service :

Quote :

You may not resell this website as a script ever - ONLY if you are a current member of Design Shrine PHP Factory (http://www.designshrinephpfactory.com) you may RESELL as the following:

Our members are permitted to resell our websites as CURRENT REGISTERED DOMAINS HOSTED ON SERVERS ALREADY INSTALLED - no exceptions. We have zero tolerance for piracy and will prosecute to the highest extent of the law.

Unquote :

IANAL, but I'd guess your suggestion may violate their terms.

newrhodes, Feb 20, 2007 IP
  5. surimaribo

surimaribo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well i was a member ad have all the sites zipped and have resale rights to them

surimaribo, Jul 19, 2007 IP
  6. niravdave

niravdave Active Member

Best Answers:
    can i see the auction script demo?

niravdave, Oct 16, 2007 IP
  7. rodneyp

rodneyp Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a violation of terms of service and anyone caught doing this will be terminated and legal measures will be made. As for as reseller license once you cancel your membership you also cancel your reseller license. Licenses are only issued to active membership.
    If anyone has any questions about the Design Shrine reseller's policy or would like to know if they are violating any of our policies, please email

rodneyp, Oct 16, 2007 IP
  8. tycity

tycity Peon

Best Answers:
    Our attorney and Rodney contacted the creator of this post at his home yesterday but failed to reach him, though talked to his mother. This is 100% against our TOCs and legal action will and has always been taken with sharing of memberships, reselling without a license and any DMCA violation issues. I hope we are being clear.

tycity, Oct 17, 2007 IP