1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sundaybrew the Tattoo MAN Scamming people :( BAN him to save others !!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by WorldImpulse, Oct 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    NOTE : This is not a personal attack against any one but i think i should warn other fellow DP members from being scammed and ask the MODS to ban him as they do in case of other members.

How i lost $500 :
    Sundaybrew the man who is known in DP for his Tattoo which he got, Scammed me $500 December last year. We had a deal of 50 sites which he would make for me for $500 (but never turned up).

I emailed him hell lotta times but he always told me that they are in progress. I emailed him 10 site details to see how they come up and he never sent them back to me.

Then i asked him that ATLEAST give me the articles (which were to be put on websites and i will make the sites myself but till date i have got only one set of articles out of 50).

Finally i asked him for refund and he said that his paypal is limited. Months later on repeated requests he said he will send me a check and i gave him my details and he promised me that i will get the check in 1 month.

2 month passes after this and many PMs i still have nothing :(

So i have been trying hard in last 10 months to get the money back but in vain :(

About the others :

And i am not the only one ... many other DP members have been scammed by him : Aditya, honey, michael_goldman, Pammer, tesla, tastysites, CPW-Carl,

Many people have started threads stating that he is scamming but i really wonder what is the need to close these threads :( ?

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=507153
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=514110
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=233284
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=350544

I could even find it on some blogs:
    http://www.digitalpointing.com/index.php/2007/10/09/scammed-by-sundaybrew/
    http://www.adityaspeaks.com/2007/10...rning-into-a-home-for-con-artists-day-by-day/

I hope the moderators will take proper action and Shawn personally look into the matter.

Some people told me that MODS are friends with him but i am 100% sure that mods at DP are honest and will support only what is right :)

When so many people have complained against him then what is stopping him from being banned ?

I request Every one reading to put a link to this thread in their signature so that all the more people can get to know about this Scammer and make DP a better place.

WorldImpulse, Oct 15, 2007 IP
  2. Blogsip

Blogsip Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    He simply didn't break any rules, or enough rules to receive a ban.

Blogsip, Oct 15, 2007 IP
  3. abhishekdaaga

abhishekdaaga Guest

Best Answers:
    This is hilarious... I struggle to earn 50$ by doing Directory Submission Day and Night & people make hundreds easily... When i hear this this makes me real sad I started a thread too inquiring about the truth http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=515610 Have a look at this

abhishekdaaga, Oct 15, 2007 IP
  4. Blogsip

Best Answers:
    Also some of the scam threads are closed because of personal attacks.

Blogsip, Oct 15, 2007 IP
  5. neoloves?

neoloves? Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is very sad. I am a seller on this forum and I have great respect for the mods who are doing everything it takes to help the forum run in a smooth and systematic manner. However if a seller does behave so unethically,other sellers like me will face problems and buyers will refrain from trusting us. I don't even have as many posts,neither itraders. I'm new and trying hard to do well.Dear moderator please help all who have suffered so we can all continue to work in harmony.

Thank you.
    Regards,N.

neoloves?, Oct 15, 2007 IP
  6. WorldImpulse

WorldImpulse Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

That is the thing .. i paid his 500 USD Upfront just looking at his +ve Itrader, 5k posts and good reps, got carried away and the pricing he was giving me (10$ a site for a 10 page site with unique content was unbelievable so just wanted to lock the deal). Never thought that such a member can scam people too.

7. tarponkeith

tarponkeith Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What I don't get, is he opened a thread about banning Robert_Allen; then Rob got banned... But now we find out, SundayBrew has been scamming a bunch of people; yet he remains unbanned... Is it the tattoo that makes him ban-proof?

tarponkeith, Oct 15, 2007 IP
  8. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    AHHH CHRIST, KIDS!

:mad: :mad:

What's this in my pocket....it's red....and causes people to lose their posting privileges.....

BTW- I don't see negative iTrader from everyone claiming to have been scammed. if you care so much about other people here, at least have the guts to warn them with itrader.

Crazy_Rob, Oct 15, 2007 IP
    WorldImpulse likes this.
  9. WorldImpulse

Best Answers:
    Given the negative iTrader, sorry forgot to do that earlier.

I hope people stop trading with people like Sundaybrew and let us try and make DP a better place free of scammers.

10. Blogsip

Best Answers:
    I do hope that members will be less afraid to give a negative itrader to scammers. Sure you may get one in return, but if people check your itrader they will be able to see why you got it.

Blogsip, Oct 15, 2007 IP
  11. WorldImpulse

Best Answers:
    Yes you are right, public warnings + Itraders can prevent scammers from scamming openly on DP.

12. Jarodboy

Jarodboy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Google is such a powerful search engine that if you type "sundaybrew scammer" and do a search, the second result ( for me at least ) is a thread opened only yesterday complaining about this issue.
    Damn DP forums really rules in Google! LOL
    I wonder if this particular thread will be at Google index tomorrow too for the same keywords.

Jarodboy, Oct 15, 2007 IP
  13. CountryBoy

CountryBoy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I see getjimmy's banned, but SundayBrew is still here. There's nowt as queer as folk, is there?
    I'm beginning to spot an alarming pattern of behaviour here :rolleyes:

CountryBoy, Oct 15, 2007 IP
  14. Manish Pandey

Manish Pandey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry to hear about your loss vaibhav!

Manish Pandey, Oct 15, 2007 IP
  15. WorldImpulse

Best Answers:
    Just got a green rep saying " i got scammed too.. but im too afraid to say it out"

If you have been scammed don't be afraid to say it and give negative iTraders.

This is what Admin told me by PM

" If people see he has a string of negative iTraders, they will avoid doing business with him.

Just like on Ebay. I don't do business with anyone who has less than a 99.5% rating. i believe Sundaybrew is down to about 95% now. So it's up to others whether it's worth the risk or not. THE SYSTEM WORKS!
    "

16. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    And what exactly is that pattern?

People breaking the rules and accusing me of being corrupt and then getting banned.

You're right, there is a pattern.

You're still not understanding, my friend. Notice you received an infraction for this thread? I don't know how many times I can reference this 9from the rules):

Which part of that isn't making sense?

Crazy_Rob, Oct 15, 2007 IP
  17. powell

powell Peon

Best Answers:
    We all know he scams :p Many people who have been scammed have posted and gotten banned themselves :(

cheers
    powell

powell, Oct 15, 2007 IP
  18. tbarr60

tbarr60 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Why don't all the people that have been scammed by him go hold him down, tattoo your logos on {wherever you please} and tape it for YouTube? Add a commercial on the end of the video and you should be even. :D

tbarr60, Oct 15, 2007 IP
  19. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:
    I am not going to discuss my business across the public internet BUT

The situation at hand is being resolved,

We are NOT taking on anymore work at all and will have everyones work complete soon,

Please just send me an email and Stacey will respond with your dates of completion.

I know everyone likes a good lets burn the king thread but I will not make this one,

I have many many many Positives , 455 in fact, and yes we do have some non completed jobs out there that are being worked on , and I assure everyone they will get what they are promised.

I have been a member for 2 years , 5000 posts and I am not going anywhere,

Someone who scams is some that runs, and never does anything, and judging by my feedback you can see that is not true,

We just got way backed up on work due to some personal problems we have with our youngest child, That is not an excuse but that is the truth,

Like I said above everyone will get there stuff and an extra bonus because of the delays ,

As for the people above, I have been in contact with everyone, or Stacey has.

If you you need contact me just email me ,

Thanks for understanding and I assure every one that we will catch up and keep things right and become the glowing company we used to be.

We also have a plan in action for what I have described above,

Thanks for listening.

sundaybrew, Oct 15, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.