1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone know how to move esyndicat ?

Discussion in 'Directories' started by Rivmedia, Oct 14, 2007.

Hi all just wondering weather someone could tell me how to move the directory path, ive moved the files to the new folder and changed the paths in admin pannel, but im sure you have to change the absolute/actual path in the config files but cant find it :confused:

It will be running on the same SQL data base and same server just moving to a different folder ?

Thanks for any help

Rep will be added for any helpful posts

Rivmedia, Oct 14, 2007 IP
    madtay likes this.
  2. Red_Virus

Red_Virus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just open a support ticket at Esyndicat & then will manually convert your existing directory to the latest Esyndicat version. :) & they also do it for free If i am not wrong.

Red_Virus, Oct 14, 2007 IP
    madtay likes this.
  3. Rivmedia

Rivmedia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah thanks for the info but im going to be moving things around a bit so id rather know how to do it my self.

4. enQuira

enQuira Peon

Best Answers:
    The path can be changed in the configuration in your admin panel.
    Why don't you just reinstall it in a folder with the same database, then delete the files in the other folder.

enQuira, Oct 14, 2007 IP
    madtay likes this.
  5. Rivmedia

Rivmedia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    yeah ive tried just changing the admin pannel path but get errors saying that it cant locate the config file.

I couldnt really be bothered to install it all again and reinstall the database when i know its a matter of changing a couple of lines of code, just wish i knew what lines they are lol

6. enQuira

enQuira Peon

Best Answers:
    the db won't be touched as you are using the same one unless there are changes in a newer version.
    What you can do is look at the config table in phpmyadmin and locate the urls and update them. but I recommand reinstalling.

enQuira, Oct 14, 2007 IP