1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hodgedup.com tell me what you think

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Hodgedup, Nov 23, 2005.

1. keral82

keral82 Banned

Best Answers:
    WOW I was dumb looking at the content that you have over there. Toomuch contetn then I can even dream of. And Nice placement also. It seems to fit everywhere. No broken tags also. You get 5 starts for this my friend. Best of Luck.

keral82, Dec 6, 2005 IP
  2. honey

honey Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Nice one. Look good. What CMS are you using ?

honey, Dec 6, 2005 IP
    Hodgedup likes this.
  3. INV

INV Peon

Best Answers:
    I skipped over reading other people's comments on this thread because
    (A) I have no time at the moment
    (B) Who cares about them :D

A few points about your website.

Your <title> Make that nicer, I know your going for keyword but atleast use dashes instead of commas and capitols. It looks terrible right now.

You should make a solid useful header, not what you have now. Intergrate the search box there rather then on the side, since its completly useless there and so annoying to use it there.

Get a makeover, your website is a jokes/ funny type of site... It looks like a MS-DOS tutorial guide in 1995.

- Get a solid design with a proper useful header, some eye catchy nagivation that goes with the layout. Id use the right colum for more content since that ad placement is going to have you holding "Will code HTML for food" signs on the street.

- In the middle (content area) Get rid of those ugly huge fonts and make it neater. Have the content higher, news somewhere else. Nobody cares about that, your visitors wants to begin clicking so have the latest stuff on the top pagefold of the screen... scrolling sux!!

- Again get a layout, get matching colors, get rid of those 1995 borders. Why would you use BROWN/TAN + RED? THis is a entairtainment website, and when I viewed it... I got depressed... Get funky colors yet keep it clean.. so your main problem is this design!! IT MUST GO!!!

INV, Dec 6, 2005 IP
  4. Colleen

Colleen Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    It's all programmed by Weirfire. It's pretty good!! :)

Colleen, Dec 6, 2005 IP
  5. kk22bbme

kk22bbme Peon

Best Answers:
    ur site is kinda cool!

kk22bbme, Dec 7, 2005 IP