1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

RSS is great for the reader.. But how does it help the site owner?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by BryceW, Oct 13, 2007.

Ive been tossing up whether to market my RSS feed more. RSS is great and allows the visitor to read many blogs at once blah blah blah. There are also a gazillion articles about how to get more people to subscribe to your RSS feed. But how does it help the site owner? I haven't really found any articles on this topic.

I already have many loyal readers who come back every day (since I update everyday). They come to the site, see my ads, comment a bit and all is good.

Other than some ad networks ranking you based on your RSS readership, what are some other advantages that you have seen (actually seen, not just read about)?

BryceW, Oct 13, 2007 IP
  2. uttoransen

uttoransen Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    the rss feeds actually helps. it distributes your articles everywhere on the net, in a way create natural backlinks!

uttoransen, Oct 13, 2007 IP
  3. BryceW

BryceW Active Member

Best Answers:
    I already have an RSS feed, and its on display if anyone wants to subscribe. Id like to know if its worth me bringing more attention to it to get more people to sign up.

BryceW, Oct 13, 2007 IP
  4. autorave

autorave Peon

Best Answers:
    autorave, Oct 13, 2007 IP
  5. sat123

sat123 Banned

Best Answers:
    get more for paid reviews...if more subscribers..more subscribers means more blog audience...more effective is your blog...

sat123, Oct 13, 2007 IP