1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Directory Software Please Help

Discussion in 'Directories' started by M-BenzForum.com, Sep 30, 2007.

1. The Pheonix

The Pheonix Banned

Best Answers:
    Well put and as much as I always think this Rob if that´s even his real name is a KNOWALL I never took it to question that. Sadly he has decided to show how immature he is and probably desperate as he´s trying to discredit what is clearly a very good script regardless of the fact its hard coded. :)

@Anon, for your information the staff at phpLynx will actually modify php files for people if the request is feasable, your just appear to be clearly one jealous person who´s a wannabe rather than a ´Somebody´and while you keep on acting like a prat on the forums that´s exactly how you´ll stay.

Save your energy for your links page and add to that instead of relying on newsfeeds, you´ll go farther that way. ;)

The Pheonix, Oct 9, 2007 IP
  2. SilkySmooth

SilkySmooth Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The Pheonix, take some of your own good advice :p

And can you let me know if my idea from an earlier post would / could fly with the bosses at phpLynx? ;)

SilkySmooth, Oct 9, 2007 IP
    compostannie likes this.
  3. an0n

an0n Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    He's a hypocritical infant. That will never happen.

an0n, Oct 9, 2007 IP
    threebuckchuck likes this.
  4. The Pheonix

The Pheonix Banned

Best Answers:
    LMAO, There speaks the voice of God. I bow once again to your superiority oh mighty one. :rolleyes:

The Pheonix, Oct 10, 2007 IP
  5. an0n

an0n Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    There ya go. I fixed your post for you.

an0n, Oct 10, 2007 IP
  6. Gregcyber

Gregcyber Active Member

Best Answers:
    Gregcyber, Oct 10, 2007 IP
    compostannie likes this.
  7. The Pheonix

The Pheonix Banned

Best Answers:
    The reason ioncube was used Silky was because at one time Zend was actually hacked or at least the encryption was, it still left the encrypted code totally useless but it was a careful decision not to take the chance.

I think your being way over cynical here, the phpLynx code is very clean indeed, we took ideas from some of the best know opensource code, it had to be totally redone in php4 and then on because it was all but obsolete but by clean coding I can pretty much tell you that phpLynx certainly has nothing to hide except its IP which certain people would love to steal which is why they try and discredit it so much.

I agree with you fully on that one, some people are either proper programmers but many are wannabe's, I won't name them, I'm not that childish, the problem with allowing out of the box code to be played about with apart from IP theft is that it invalidates support. It's free with phpLynx, why should we be spending time making good people's mistakes when they play with a perfectly working code only to mess it up.

I have after reading this thread and maybe they will one day, I doubt it but you never know.

LMAO; Anything can be decoded, but whether it can be decoded and kept intact and working is another thing. I've actually spoken to the owners of ioncube and went into great detail on this, you can rest assured that even if you did decode it the original encrypted code would get destroyed, but don't take my word for it ask ioncube. ;)

nice set of questions, hope I've answered them in a timely and polite fashion? As said, regardless of the clearly jealous people that don't hold phpLynx in high regard it really is the best bit of coding Iv'e seen in a long time, and I've looked at most of the open source codes to make that comment.

The Pheonix, Oct 11, 2007 IP
  8. The Pheonix

The Pheonix Banned

Best Answers:
    LMAO; Jeepers, I knew it, you really ARE GOD? :eek: What script is superior did you say as you tend to leap from one to another depending on which one you have a vested interest in. :rolleyes:

9. an0n

an0n Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The one you ripped off and copied the most. we know which one that is, but lets not go into that. we wouldn't want the truth getting out.

an0n, Oct 11, 2007 IP
  10. The Pheonix

The Pheonix Banned

Best Answers:
    C'mon Anon, you can do better than that? :rolleyes: Your talking about an ALREADY discussed issues of re-writing the base code of a now obsolete version of oscommerce and making it function as a directory :rolleyes: You really are pathetic on times, its already made clear time and again that we never re-invented the wheel, we re-wrote base code from a fantastic opensource code afresh quite lawfully and then added a heck of a lot of code to make it work as we wanted it to. (FYI, we had to re-write it as it was dirty coding and not php4 or 5 compatible.)

Do you know how silly and jealous you look? phpLynx has nothing to hide, that's what probably get's up your nose. :rolleyes: Get a grip oh perfect one, we learned from what we believe is the best open source code (obsolete os code btw) and then recoded it and made it work a whole lot better and differently. You really need to get a grip with life and learn to deal with things in a more grown up fashion as you really do act like a silly jealous little kid.

We learnt from the best and ignored the rest mate, deal with it. :cool:

11. an0n

an0n Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    un-encrypt the code and then tell me you have nothing to hide.

acting childish and like a kid would be something you are definitely more familiar with. you are definitely the 'expert' on that subject material.

so you get a grip, Mr. wanna know everything but know absolutely nothing.

an0n, Oct 11, 2007 IP
  12. The Pheonix

The Pheonix Banned

Best Answers:
    LMAO; you crease me, honest you do, :D sad bit is I can't give you the code, not got that power, but you can always ask the owner. ;) You never know he might even give you the keys to his home, car, girlfriends panties and so on. (oops, your already in every girls panties aren't you oh mature one. :rolleyes:) Umm, who's the child?

Me, I think that every software manufacture in the world should release their source code to the amighty AnOn, so that you can cast your all seeing all knowing eye on it and give your reccommendations. (ME? I know nothing!). :cool:

Moving swiftly on to more mature things.....

13. an0n

an0n Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    yes, move on, because you're full of yourself and your antics are old already.

just remember bright boy; you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink it.

an0n, Oct 11, 2007 IP
  14. The Pheonix

The Pheonix Banned

Best Answers:
    [Silent pause] Nah! True power is not knowing you can make a fool of someone, true power is knowing you can but choosing not to, besides I think you do a pretty good job of making a fool of yourself without my help. :cool:

15. an0n

an0n Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Try make a poll and see about that. This way you can log in with all of your smurf accounts and go get your phpStynx gang to come vote for me.

an0n, Oct 11, 2007 IP
  16. DownUnder

DownUnder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ? When has it all of a sudden has this turned into a power game, shame, shame, shame.

The constant bickering was fun for a while but now is really a getting to be a turn off to a point where you dont even feel like being involved.

@ Pheonix mate true power and i am guessing leadership is judged simply by looking behind you to see who is following, and not aimed at you but continued puffing of chests and beating of drums is a poor example of leadership and often shows lack of depth and knowledge, people who know their game have no need to do this and talk quietly.

With no reference to the pheonix's post, could someone point me to the part of this forum where people can, discuss, learn, debate, challenge the subject not the person and provide across the board general help and support for new through to advanced people, so as a group we may learn and prosper from what is a great and passionate business the online directory.

DownUnder, Oct 11, 2007 IP
    The Pheonix likes this.
  17. MrS

MrS Member

Best Answers:
    i think that phplinkdirectory is a good one, it has everything you need.

MrS, Oct 12, 2007 IP
  18. The Pheonix

The Pheonix Banned

Best Answers:
    Couldn't agree more, the only reason that I come in on certain degenerated threads is to stand up to cyber bullies like this anon, he puts people down all the time and really is destroying this and every other forum that he goes on. I won't stand for his tripe and he knows it, which is why he resorts to pathetic name calling, he's a wannabe who's struggling to make a living off an over inflated ego. Shame that, coz if he got off his high horse he might even be right on some things. Never mind, there's always one.

There's lots of places on the forum where you'll get really good threads with no bickering. Try looking through septembers posts and also posts that this anon hasn't butted in on, you'll find I'm right, things actually get discussed in a very good manner and without this petty bickering which does spoil things even if I am party to this from time to time, for that I apologise for my contributions, sometimes you just can't help but intervene on the cyber-bullying that goes on.

The Pheonix, Oct 12, 2007 IP
  19. an0n

an0n Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    That may be easily accomplished by click on this link.

Without the_phony's posts you'll fare much better.

an0n, Oct 12, 2007 IP
  20. threebuckchuck

threebuckchuck Peon

Best Answers:
    Rob is one of the most stand up guys on this and any other forum I have ever seen him on. He only attacks after being attacked. Back off . . . and Rob, once again, thanks for all your help for the last year, most offered free of charge!

Can we please make these forums more useful than a bother to read? PLEASE?

threebuckchuck, Oct 12, 2007 IP