1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

adding URL to search engine ?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by johnson36, Oct 7, 2007.

Ive registered some domain for a business I am going to start ( its the import of some products from china ). I have been on google addurl and added them there. Is it possible to add them to a lot of searche engines in 1 go ? is there a free site where i can do this ? Also can I add them even before I build a website ?
    The products i am waiting for are mini radio controlled helicopters, the names of the models is salvation 11 and Salvation 4. I have registered salvationhelicopters.com , salvation-helicopters.com , salvation-helicopters.co.uk and salvation-helicopter.co.uk I am hoping to get to the top of search engines for someone searching "salvation helicopter" how will I achieve this ?

johnson36, Oct 7, 2007 IP
  2. vagrant

vagrant Peon

Best Answers:
    adding the url of an empty site to a search enigne will only tell them the site has no content when they look, so could do more harm than good.

Build some content, get some links to your sites (forum sigs in here, link directories etc) and the search engines will find you by them selfs quite quickly and index the content.

vagrant, Oct 7, 2007 IP
  3. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah it's best to be found via backlinks. A few backlinks and all the search engines worth worring about will find you.

stOx, Oct 7, 2007 IP
    Briant likes this.
  4. johnson36

johnson36 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am very new to this. What are backlinks :confused:

5. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Links from other sites to your site.

stOx, Oct 7, 2007 IP
  6. johnson36

johnson36 Peon

Best Answers:
    Is there a site where I can find suitable sites that will put me a link on there site ? What charges would i expect to pay for this ? is this ppc where i am the person paying for the clicks ? If you are one of those Google adsense adds how much do you pay each time someone clicks your link.
    Some of my question may seem a bit simple or stupid to experienced webmasters but I am new to this and I need to learn somewhere. Digitalpoints looks like the best place

7. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There are some free directories.

With adsense ads you wont recieve a backlinks and only pay for traffic (it's served with javascript and bots don't see it). You will have to pay whatever the going rate is for the keywords you chose.

stOx, Oct 7, 2007 IP