1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Staff I want action to be taken here

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by WebTalkVB, Oct 5, 2007.

?

Do you give a crap about my petty business disputes?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I have had a dispute with emopunk about a service he offered. I bought it since the thread said 10,000 unique visitors a day for 7 days or your money back. I never got 10,000 unique visitors I got 10,000 hits per day instead. Since I got something different than stated and he offered a money back guarentee I thought there would be no problem in asking for my money back. He refused and basically said that I was wrong - Erm, correct me if I'm wrong but if you get something different than described - then I am in the right?

I gave him negative feedback after several polite PM's, and after further refusal, gave a negative iTrader feedback thinking this may change his mind (which I was in my right to before hand anyway from the product being totally different than described in the thread). I was wrong. He simply gave me a negative back saying, I asked for my money back after I recieved the product, well yes - you offered a MONEY BACK GUARENTEE!

After more PM's and opening a PayPal dispute (almost 2 weeks of waiting for a refund), I gave another negative iTrader for not honouring his money back guarentee...he gave me one back. Now surely he is abusing this system? I am not sure?

Now I told him rather than settle for the huge $8 he can't afford to pay back, I said I would settle with $5 to get this over and done with since it was not worth the time it was taking him to reply. And now he is playing this ignorance game thinking I will let it drop.

Now I think I have handled this really well and I can't do much more in my power, although there are several members who are annoyed with his deceptive thread too, and several want refund like me also. Please help me as I have been real calm and cool about it until now.

Thread: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=485691
    User profile: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/member.php?u=80070

Please staff I need appropriate action taking here. Thanks.

WebTalkVB, Oct 5, 2007 IP
    Halobitt likes this.
  2. 8everything

8everything Peon

Best Answers:
    Reciprocating negative itraders is the flaw of the system.. the MODs cannot remove it anways..

It is a shame that you went through such a negative transaction but I'd just leave it be.. exchanging negative itraders after the other is not worth it. And is this over $8 total only?

Atleast you leave the itrader.. it'll warn people in the future and somewhat harm his business here.

8everything, Oct 5, 2007 IP
  3. mixke

mixke Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    mixke, Oct 5, 2007 IP
  4. emopunk

emopunk Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello.

He ask me for a refund when he received all the 70k hits..

emopunk, Oct 5, 2007 IP
  5. WebTalkVB

WebTalkVB Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes I know only $8, but why should I let it go, why should I leave $8 to this con. It might only be $8, but it's my $8 - that's how I look at it anyway.

I know about that, but that's mainly about not getting along with someone, this is a matter of him scamming people, if you look through the thread I ain't the only one. And it is the fact he is abusing the iTrader system, I can live with him abusing it on me, because people who know me know I don't con, and I will always reimburse money if I am wrong, etc.

Surely something can be done?

6. WebTalkVB

WebTalkVB Peon

Best Answers:
    OMG, don't you understand you fool, your thread stated 10,000 UNIQUE VISITORS, not HITS!!! If it stated hits I would of ignored it you bumnut.

7. 8everything

8everything Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, it's more about the value than money itself.

You stated that there are more than one unsatisfied customer? You might want to get them all together..

Again, not sure if the MODs would do anything about it.

8everything, Oct 5, 2007 IP
  8. WebTalkVB

WebTalkVB Peon

Best Answers:
    OK thanks for your views and points ;). Even if I don't get the cash back in the end, I am going to enjoy the sweet taste of his ways broadcasted all over DP.

9. Nintendo

Nintendo ♬ King of da Wackos ♬

Best Answers:
    Nintendo, Oct 5, 2007 IP
    Crazy_Zap likes this.
  10. WebTalkVB

WebTalkVB Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you have a brain? If yes does it work? If yes please understand to read the threads full content? If you have then you may see it isn't the money factor I am how did you say - crying and balling over.

I am disputing over the fact I got SCAMMED n00bie.

11. Qryztufre

Qryztufre Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    There is nothing to dispute...at least nothing that'll be done about a dispute. All you can do is leave some negative itrader and some bad rep. That's all...

The mods will not get involved, and sadly the better majority of the members here just don't care.

Qryztufre, Oct 5, 2007 IP
  12. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Christ!

Infractions for everyone! :mad:

Crazy_Rob, Oct 5, 2007 IP
    Qryztufre, iowadawg and MaryMary like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.