1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ASPtalk.net & LinuxLobby.net | Premium Brandable Domains | CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!! > > >

Discussion in 'Domains' started by TargetedClix, Oct 2, 2007.

Howdy,

I've finally decided to sale two very nice domains that could be used for two different niche forum/communities.

Asptalk.net is just an awesome name for an ASP.net related forum/community.

Linuxlobby.net is another fantastic niche domain that can be used for several different purposes, however I originally bought it with the hopes of creating a huge linux/unix computer forum.

I'm not giving away these domains at pennies on the dollar, but I'm also not asking a ridiculous amount, either. Below are the details:

ASPtalk.net - Only $45 / Registered with Godaddy / Exp 11-05-08 / Free Push

LinuxLobby.net - Only $35 / Registered with Godaddy / Exp 11-05-08 / Free Push
    check out what greatdomains is asking for linuxlobby.com

I'll sell both ASPtalk.net & LinuxLobby.net together, for only $75

I'm sure I could wait around and find a buyer who's willing to buy these for a lot more than my asking prices above, however I really could use the funds now. To purchase, please post "SOLD" and send me a pm.

Thanks!

TargetedClix, Oct 2, 2007 IP
    wootty likes this.
  2. TargetedClix

TargetedClix Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Although I've had some interest, but nothing has come through, so these domains are still available :)

TargetedClix, Oct 3, 2007 IP