1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Make Fake Cb Bank Statements, Want One ??

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by NCMedia, Sep 27, 2007.

JUST Kidding, but wouldn't that be brave? Now that I got your attention:

Another Niche product has just been submitted for approval to CB :) I've been doing professional video editing/dvd's etc. for a while, and have arranged with one of my clients to launch a special online version of his niche interactive product. This is untouched and carefully mined in its market :) Need to give a bit of background so don't mind the odd hype here. I'm looking after the launch, aff management/incentives, and want a strong team for this.

It's backed and sponsored by a team of big names, the pitch page and affiliate weapons are ready with more coming (banners/graphics/traffic tips/etc). I want to get an early start with those interested in monetizing this with me. Also would like to get some feedback as the launch blitz gets prepared. No ppc/bum or competition for this yet, looking forward to attracting those that know what this means for clickbank.

Rough pages so far: **Being approved within a few days and I will post here the moment she is ready, if interested it may be wise to get a head start now and prepare some campaigns.

http://www.getreadytopass.com

A few facts about this product:

1. Every single year millions of people apply for their license for cars and motorcycles, and this number is growing.

2. There is no gender or demographic/region that is left out with this product, market is fully open with a focus on 16-34, and seniors.

3. There is nothing like this on the market, some handbooks and guides but nothing interactive.

4. This is a real product in the retail market, which is minimizing it's offline runs and focusing on creating worldwide distribution through superaffiliates.

5. This same curriculum is taught in over 80 countries, there may be plans to have it dubbed in 12-14 languages soon, virtually no competition for the product or for affiliates yet.

6. REAL NAMES are behind this product, produced/sponsored/backed by Karmazyn Digital, Honda, MSI, NC Media, Cycle World and others, this is not just another affiliate pushing a book or hype.

7. Product lifecycle expected at 3-5 years, we're just starting on year one/level one.

8. Those that have some experience with ppc/bum/articles/directories etc. should be able to monetize this well, those that own sites with random non US traffic should still be able to monetize this.

9. You can get your own.com and promote this OFFLINE in many ways as well.

Finally 10. I am very proud of this product, and will be happy to personally coach you with affiliate marketing a little to get you selling this and becoming a super affiliate, at least have a little experience and have sold 1 item so far with your online ventures.

Thank you for reading my opportunity, please post or PM me if you'd like any customization with your campaign, or would like to get involved on the top level. I would love to get a group of 2-3 affiliate managers per region with other avenues outside of CB as well, your ideas are welcome, I am generous with information and rely on keeping my reputation with many products/services that I offer so you're safe here :

Cheers and enjoy your day.
    NC.

NCMedia, Sep 27, 2007 IP
    indyguidedotinfo likes this.
  2. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    thats a great looking product, well done

Swerd, Sep 27, 2007 IP
  3. B.V.E.

B.V.E. Peon

Best Answers:
    Great looking product & site! Sent you a quick PM :)

B.V.E., Sep 28, 2007 IP
  4. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    Looks great, I'll definitely give it a go.

Zibblu, Sep 28, 2007 IP
  5. megarudy

megarudy Active Member

Best Answers:
    yo tell me when the product it s ready , that s all i want to know

Thanks

megarudy, Sep 28, 2007 IP
  6. TheRichSchoolboy

TheRichSchoolboy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your site looks very good!
    Great work man

TheRichSchoolboy, Sep 28, 2007 IP
  7. S_Amazan

S_Amazan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Send me a pm when its ready, I think I can push this product for you.

S_Amazan, Sep 28, 2007 IP
  8. basscleff

basscleff Active Member

Best Answers:
    love to get in on this. actually though about this a few years ago, glad someone did it.

basscleff, Sep 28, 2007 IP
  9. downloadsonline.org

downloadsonline.org Active Member

Best Answers:
    good use of graphics.
    All the Best

downloadsonline.org, Sep 28, 2007 IP
  10. wiper

wiper Peon

Best Answers:
    My congrats, very nice looking and attractive website. Hope you can make lots of money from it!!!

wiper, Sep 28, 2007 IP
  11. RobertKaine

RobertKaine Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks great let us know when its up

RobertKaine, Sep 28, 2007 IP
  12. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    SHE"S READY!!! Just got approved and officialy open for sales :) Won't be listed on the marketplace for 24 hrs - if you can sell any within 24 hours I will be impressed :)

1. I've made a landing page for you guys to use, I'm even willing to let you customize it and I'll host it for free on my server if you dont have hosting :) This page is seo ready, social bookmark ready, and will bring you se traffic. **As a test we tried targeting "pass your road test video" it's currently #2 in google out of 2 million. You can change the meta and review text to target your own phrases/keys. Use some keyword tools I'm sure you'll come up with ppc campaigns for less than .10cents per click on these. (Oh and the content network has more power than most will want to tell you).

2. There are tons of domain names still available for this, I would recommend grabbing a .info ($2.99) and pointing it to your landing page.

3. I've also made the photoshop files, logo, box etc. ready for your own custom graphics or assets, please utilize them. I will also make the preview video available for you guys as a .wmv; so you can .com watermark it with your domain, get it on youtube/myspace/wherever!!

4. Articles are coming - The curriculum director is preparing 10 articles that will be available for you to re-write and distribute. If you want to get a head start with article marketing, please do :)

5. Quizzes and RoadSign guides are also coming to use as freebies and list collectors/lures. They are flash and interactive.

I look forward to working with all of you, will try to PM all shortly, didn't expect such a great response overnight. Thank you all kindly, and let's make some money together! If any of you would like to chat on the phone or get some other ideas out on how to monetize, please let me know. I can write a book here on how to get you guys sales, and will constantly update the affiliate page onsite to help anyway I can.

So you ready? http://www.getreadytopass.com/
    Norb.

NCMedia, Sep 28, 2007 IP
  13. m0rtal

m0rtal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When you click to buy you get: This product is no longer for sale

m0rtal, Sep 28, 2007 IP
  14. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Thank you Mortal!! Just got off the phone with them (very nice customer support, though finding a number to call was tough!).

All fixed up, ready for sales :)

Good looking out, I really appreciate that!
    Norb.

NCMedia, Sep 28, 2007 IP
  15. dunstan

dunstan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Oki have set up a domain + landing page, I would be interested in passing straight to the order from the landing page (im using the first one) Is that possible?

cheers

dunstan, Sep 28, 2007 IP
  16. rhys_davies

rhys_davies Banned

Best Answers:
    That site has the most impressive graphics on a clickbank site I have ever seen

rhys_davies, Sep 29, 2007 IP
  17. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    hi gang, some updates:

1. The video is ready for you to download and watermark with your.com & post it with reviews on any video sites. http://www.getreadytopass.com/make-money-niche-product.html

2. New landing page with a free quiz and Road Sign study guide is available. I'll be making about 5-10 more landing pages to diversify this for you guys.

3. Not sure if it's possible to go from landing page straight to payment, but we cannot do that unless your LP has ALL the info including refund policies, disclaimer, etc. Never seen this method before, if it's ok with CB, it's ok with me however please show me your page before launching it :)

4. Some of you are asking to do offline marketing to your domains you've purchased - I would recommend to utilize any and all forms of advertising on and offline that you have at your disposal. If you buy any print ad space or odd sized images ads, I'd be more than happy to make the creative for you as well.

**Some ideas for you guys on where to advertise if on or offline:
    - Schools/colleges/UNI
    - Local newspaper small print ads
    - Autotrader mag
    - Local Driving school facilities
    - Car/Motorcycle dealerships
    - Anywhere that will let you put stacks of flyers
    - Transportation ads (legal subway/street car ads)
    - Gaming sites
    - Video sites
    - Social networking sites
    - Focus on 16-19 year old communities

Thank you all kindly for your interest and support so far. Those that have requested and want to do JV's - Of course, PM me a proposal anytime.

Make it a great day!
    Norb.

NCMedia, Sep 29, 2007 IP
  18. S_Amazan

S_Amazan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Norb,
    Great stuff man, I am working on this project hard as it was my own. Great Product.
    Stan

S_Amazan, Sep 29, 2007 IP
  19. m0rtal

m0rtal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just wondering, have you run any test campaigns with this and what kind of conversion rates were you seeing?

m0rtal, Sep 29, 2007 IP
  20. rhys_davies

rhys_davies Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the email last night btw NCmedia, I replied, so shoot me back an email when you have some spare time :)

rhys_davies, Sep 29, 2007 IP