1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

High quality translations for only $0.025 a word

Discussion in 'Services' started by sizzz, Aug 7, 2007.

Please let me introduce myself. I am a professional translator / foreign languages correspondent / business assistant and so translating is my daily routine.

I have translated for lots of affiliate sites in the past as well as worked for a big poker room. Last but not least i am the official translator of Bluff Poker Magazine(German Issue). Bluff is the worldwide's biggest poker magazine and we have just released our first german issue.

I have hired a few translators recently to help me with my work as the jobs have increased big time lately.

In the upcoming days we can handle a few translation orders because we have just finished our regular jobs and i am in need of some extra cash for marketing purposes.

We will charge only $0.025 a word for the first 3 orders today!!! The rest will have to pay $0.03 which is still more than cheap. You cant find such low prices for high quality articles anywhere else... even in this forum. You can join and expand to a whole new market for a price of $12.50 per 500 words only!

We speak English, German, Spanish, French & Greek. Please pm me with your questions/orders to talk everything over. We will even start translating today, so hurry up. First come, first serve. We guarantee a quick completion and high quality of work.

Large orders are no problem and even preferred. Payment upfront and via Neteller preferably. I think its more than fair, i mean look at our rates... and i am willing to pay my staff upfront.

Here we go guys, pm me now. :)

George

sizzz, Aug 7, 2007 IP
  2. sizzz

sizzz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    New offer this weekend. $0.025 a word for all orders from now until sunday evening!

Order now!

sizzz, Sep 7, 2007 IP
  3. sizzz

sizzz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    open for new orders again.

sizzz, Sep 16, 2007 IP
  4. cato

cato Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How about finishing the orders that you have already been paid for first???

cato, Sep 27, 2007 IP
    advantage likes this.