1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Should the US give more than 3 billions to Israel when Israel economy is booming?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ablaye, Sep 26, 2007.

?

Should the US government give more than 3 billions of our tax dollars to Israel?

1. Yes, the US should

36.1%
  2. No, the US should not

61.1%
  3. Not sure or too scared to say

2.8%
  1. DevilHellz

DevilHellz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No, it is not.

If the US is kind enough to donate their hard earned cash to this miserable piece of shit country, then why not. We would be nothing without this money. And we appreciate it very much.

What did the poor people in Africa do for you ? The people who have no food or water. Yet there's still money going there.
    I hope one day Israel could really repay somehow. That day will come, but not soon. This country is in it's baby steps, and started on a fucked up road with wars and all the other shit.

DevilHellz, Sep 27, 2007 IP
  2. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    Israel dropping a bomb on Iranian nuclear facilities to release gases that can travel all the way to India to fry my ass has the same probability as your computer blowing up in bits taking up you with it.

And please show me where I mentioned 'WAR' in this thread. let alone the party.

War and conflict is a TREAT to the world? I think you missed one tiny 'H'. You may want to give more time reading what you and others have written before pushing that submit button, pal.

The Webmaster, Sep 27, 2007 IP
  3. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    But don't you just love the beligerent attitude of guerilla in all these threads? He's a wonderful spokesman.

lorien1973, Sep 27, 2007 IP
  4. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    israel or us does not make a diffrence
    take a look at this map
    http://www.world-nuclear.org/info/chernobyl/inf07.html
    look at the effected area
    an atomic accident releasing tons of gas that they have collected will most likley cause damage to the enviroment and people from india to israel and maybe even further
    this is a very serious matter
    we must find a way to prevent the iranian nuclear weapon program without an attack on their nuclear facilities for this reason and i belive the best way to do this is by diplomacy
    because of this possibility i will post a loud objection any time any where that i can
    we have our troops all around iran i don't want them and their children be contaminated because we were not prudent
    now if i ruffled your feathers then its too bad

pizzaman, Sep 27, 2007 IP
  5. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:

And it's sent there for the poor people...not to aid in building cages for their enemies, attack helicopters and other weapons (which we also send Iarael). Also, I'm pretty sure much of the aid we've given them has been used to build their lousy settlements in the West Bank.

As far as I know, there are no restrictions or accounting for how Israel can use this free money we give them.

The amount we send Israel is also quite disproportionate when compared to other nations. I would have no problem if the free cash we sent Israel went to help the poor people in that country....but I suspect it doesn't. And since some of this money is being taken directly from me and my family, I say, "F. 'em!" :mad:

Crazy_Rob, Sep 27, 2007 IP
  6. emini_guy

emini_guy Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree. He cannot be possibly serious. We should send all the homeless to Iraq to fight for "freedom" and give this money to the poor oil companies. :D

emini_guy, Sep 27, 2007 IP
  7. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    i feel that the problem is the relashionship between israeli and palestanians have been deterioted to a point that their most radical elements is also the most powerfull one in both comunities
    i hope that dovish israeli citizens and palestanians realize this and make their voice heard again

8. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:

I just want you to use some punctuation once in a while! :p :p

9. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
  10. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you. :)

guerilla, Sep 27, 2007 IP
  11. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    I meant pizzaman. Sorry ;)

12. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    what is it that bothers you the fact that i promote peace and recognize the dangers of war

13. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    read your own posts. you do quite the opposite. you say you want peace, but when to you peace means - in reality - the death of jews in israel. Same with Iran. Read your posts - don't attack us or nuclear material will spread into Iran (threat) . Don't attack us we have troops everywhere.

You should re-read the defintion of peace and wonder - hey, why doesn't Iran - the country with more natural gas than it could ever use, more oil than it could ever use - try to fix its broken down economy insted of going gung-ho on a nuclear bomb, that its leader claims it doesn't even want. Even you are buying that hunk of crap.

14. DevilHellz

Best Answers:
    Fair enough.
    I can say that the money does not go to the places it should, from experience in living here.
    But, nevertheless, living here wouldn't be as it is right now with the money we are receiving.
    It is just a big ass shame that this country was declared in the middle of a pile hole called Middle East. A lot of money went on self defense.
    Thanks for your (US's) help, anyhow.

And F. you too :)

15. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    Am I debating the threat nuclear technology poses? No. I'm all against it. But then, in case you do not understand, it is an entirely different issue. Israle not alone holds nuclear technology. Iran is after it too. US, Russia, UK, France, India, China, Pakistan, North Korea are declared nuclear states with nukes in their arsenal. So? As I asked before... UK is a threat to the world? India is a threat to the world? France is threat to the world? Don't think so, the same way I don't find Israel a threat to the world. I only heard Muslims and Muslim sympathizers claiming Israel being a threat...

USSR had never been maintaining on quality measurements, that is why we saw the mishap in Chernobyl. No accident will surprise me if it happens in Russia/any other former Soviet union states, China or India. They keep low on even some serious quality issues.

Again, Israel dropping a bomb on Iranian Nuke facility thus releasing gases(BTW Nuke mishaps do not omit gases much, the real threat is radiation caused by radio active elements like plutonium.), that can travel all the way to India to fry my ass is as same as your computer blowing into bits and taking you with it.

The Webmaster, Sep 27, 2007 IP
  16. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:

You know I don't mean F. YOU! I mean F. the Israeli Ministry and the crappy smelly ass settlers!

17. DevilHellz

Best Answers:
    I know, i was just joking ;)

Crazy_Rob likes this.
  18. Lemon116

Lemon116 Active Member

Best Answers:

Three times "F. 'em!" ? Edgy.

Ill give you 4:

"F. you!" "F. you!" :) "F. you!" :D "F. you!" :eek:

and to stay on topic:

Some of this money is being taken directly from you and your family ?
    Jeeh, Thanks,

Ill send you the spare change if I ever get the 500$ ;)

Lemon116, Sep 27, 2007 IP
    Crazy_Rob and DomainMagnate like this.
  19. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    i am not in charge of iran or can do anything to change their views .
    please pay attention here as i am trying to make my point
    iranians have stored a large amount of gas that they want to use to make their nukes.
    these gases are stored in their nuclear facilities.
    an air attack on these facilities can release these gases i hope you are keeping track of this logic

now go take a look at the map
    to the east is afganestan with nato and us troops
    to the west is iraq 160000 troops
    to the south navy more americans
    to the north are the old soviet republics
    israel and india and europe are not that far away and can also be effected with such accident.
    of course at that time only jesus can save us all
    what part of this you do object to

20. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That makes the Egyptians smart

bogart, Sep 27, 2007 IP
    DomainMagnate likes this.