1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What form of Content should I use ??

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by aakashshah123, Sep 27, 2007.

I have created a Travel Destination Guide of around 10k words ( 100% unique).
    I am now wondering which form of content will help me raise the maximum revenue.
    1. Website
    2. Travel Blog on that destination.
    3. E-book.

Can you suggest me one or point out any other form to generate more revenue.

aakashshah123, Sep 27, 2007 IP
  2. tonybogs

tonybogs Peon

Best Answers:
    Why not do all of them :)

Create a website and install your favourite CMS (Wordpress, Drupal etc.)

Write blog posts based on topics within the travel industry and related to your Guide.

At the end of the post promote the guide with a sales page link or clickbank link.

Using this technique you can build income from both the guide and advertising. You can also leverage the site to launch new sites in the future.

Hope this helps :)

tonybogs, Sep 27, 2007 IP
    aakashshah123 likes this.
  3. homebizbuilder

homebizbuilder Peon

Best Answers:
    Option 2 and 3 can be used together. Use a blog to sell that ebook. Write content related to the travel destination and weave in links to that ebook sales page.

On your web pages, set aside a "Featured Product" for that ebook. At the same time, create an opt-in box so that you can capture their contact details and follow up with them with a series of email messages. Alternate useful tips with direct sales pitch.

homebizbuilder, Sep 27, 2007 IP
  4. bobchrist

bobchrist Active Member

Best Answers:
    I too think you should go for a travel blog, IMO, blogs index faster and it's easy to monetize than a site and eBook.

bobchrist, Sep 27, 2007 IP