1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Submitting more than one article per day?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by PHPGator, Sep 25, 2007.

Hello,

A lot of times I'm sitting at my desk and could be doing something in terms of marketing. I've just gotten into article marketing and I'm trying to do it the right way. I've been submitting articles to ezinearticles since last week everyday. Is it simply the more quality articles the better? Or is there a downside to submitting to many too quick?

Also, I had someone suggest that after ezinearticles accepts the article that it is okay to submit the article to other popular directories like goarticles? Is this correct? Or do these directories prefer absolutley unique content?

Sorry about the newbie questions here, i'm just wanting to make sure I get the most out of it.

PHPGator, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  2. homebizbuilder

homebizbuilder Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

We have spoken before. If you only want to submit to one article directory, submit to EzineArticles.

Concentrate on creating unique content with a keyword density of 1-3% using longtail keywords and you should see good rankings in a few weeks' time in Google.

Unique content has long staying power in the serps so be sure to focus on that. Do not worry unduly about duplicate content when you post the same article to dozens of article directories. The original copy at a high PR directory like EzineArticles will still enjoy good search engine ranking. If you are concerned about that, just stick with EzineArticles and you will still get reasonable traffic over time.

Article marketing takes some time to kick in its effects. So just be patient.

homebizbuilder, Sep 25, 2007 IP
    PHPGator likes this.
  3. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    Yeah, actually i've already seen decent results from the few articles I have submitted to ezinearticles. I was just curious if submitting to many articles to ezinearticles could lead to any unforseen problems.

I'm personally not so worried about the duplicate content as much as i'm worried that the directories will not like the duplicate content. I was a little confused on the matter actually. :)

4. homebizbuilder

homebizbuilder Peon

Best Answers:
    Submitting a few articles to EzineArticles will not create any problem for you. At times, I submit about 10 articles per day and it has not given me any trouble so no worries there.

Did you pick up my free report? It teaches you some article marketing tricks to market successfully. Once you have gotten 10 articles approved at Ezine, you will earn your Platinum author status and the approval for your articles will be fast. Between 24 to 48 hours. ;)

5. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    Yeah, i read it. It gave me the basics of article marketing but unfortunately sent me to some software sales page. You and your dirty little tricks! ;)

6. dapyx

dapyx Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Do you write the articles yourself? How much time do you spend writing 10 articles? Are getting any traffic from ezine?

dapyx, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  7. homebizbuilder

homebizbuilder Peon

Best Answers:
    The article submission software I mentioned within have helped me greatly in boosting traffic and sales with article marketing. I would not talk about stuff that does not work at all!

"Yeah, i read it. It gave me the basics of article marketing but unfortunately sent me to some software sales page. You and your dirty little tricks!"

8. homebizbuilder

homebizbuilder Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, after a while, it does not take me long to write the articles. Each one takes less than 30 minutes. I only post that many articles during the weekends.

Talking about traffic, I get more than 180,000 visitors from my 300 over published articles at EzineArticles. This does not even include the rest of the traffic from other articles published at hundreds of other article directories. ;)

anions likes this.
  9. boyponga

boyponga Banned

Best Answers:
    I have experienced submitting 3 to 4 articles per day when I am gathering traffic for my site. :D

boyponga, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  10. bluegill_catcher

bluegill_catcher Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have been submitting articles for roughly a year and a half, in this time I have submitted roughly 125 different articles.

I submit each article(s) to roughly 300 small or lower PR article sites with 'article submitter' software, then I submit the same article(s) to Isnare using their paid submission service, finally I submit them to roughly 20 of the TOP high PR sites manualy. I often do this to 2 or 3 different articles in one day, depending upon my spare time, which I usually have a lot of.

This way, I believe each article gets a LOT of exposure etc

bluegill_catcher, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  11. anions

anions Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Shouldnt you be submitting to a high PR directory like ezinearticles first?

So whats the final say on this?

Should I submit the article only to 1-2 directories or or to 100s(if I have the time to do that too)?

anions, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  12. bluegill_catcher

bluegill_catcher Active Member

Best Answers:
    I say submit to all you can...........

bluegill_catcher, Sep 25, 2007 IP
    anions likes this.
  13. ErikJ

ErikJ Peon

Best Answers:
    submit submit submit

write as many article as you can that relate even remotely to your topic of your website

submit to all of your better articles to the big directories then your "affiliate" articles to the smaller ones that you can get with article software submitters

ErikJ, Sep 25, 2007 IP
    anions likes this.
  14. anions

anions Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So you mean to say separate articles for the bigger/high pr directories and separate ones for the smaller ones, as opposed to submitting the same one to all 400 directories i know of....

Anyways, thanks a lot for the help guys, rep+ added :)

anions, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  15. gabainc

gabainc Active Member

Best Answers:
    what length should the average article be?

gabainc, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  16. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Quality articles is what you want to aim for as you will get more people wanting to republish them and the sites that have more traffic are likely to publish them. When it comes to articles you have to try and get them on sites that can get your traffic these days as Google doesn't provide many backlinks to them these days even if the article is on 1,000,000 sites. This is because of their duplicate content filter.

john269, Sep 26, 2007 IP