1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

my free guide to adsense and seo (work in progress)

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by falco85, Nov 26, 2005.

Hi,
    I'm writing a free guide in my spare time http://www.theloansdirectory.com/adsense.pdf

since I'm a newbie I think it won't be useful to the expert ones, but I'm trying to make something good (and free) for newcomers :) all I've written is what I've learnt since now from DP.

It's not completed, I'm just sharing a partial version to let everyone read and make suggestions if wanted.

When it's finished, I'll make a website to it; obviously, free sharing :) I don't think my knownledge is worth paying.

falco85, Nov 26, 2005 IP
    eiso likes this.
  2. Amsterdam

Amsterdam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you have knowledge that people want and are willing to pay for then yes it is.

T

Amsterdam, Nov 26, 2005 IP
  3. falco85

falco85 Peon

Best Answers:
    The fact is I don't think to have a knowledge, as you can see it's just a small guide, nothing special... but still wanted to share :) also to have opinions

falco85, Nov 26, 2005 IP
  4. rainboy

rainboy Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank, you are such a good guy .... improvement always start with sharing and learning ...

rainboy, Nov 26, 2005 IP
  5. falco85

falco85 Peon

Best Answers:
    thank you :)

any comments, suggestions, corrections, are greatly appreciated, and useful to everyone I think. ;)

falco85, Nov 27, 2005 IP