1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it alright for a webmaster to discuss about his warez forum

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by usman1986200, Sep 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I just wanted to know that can anyone ask for help or discuss his warez forums on D.P. Reply from Moderators of staff will more be appriciated.

usman1986200, Sep 23, 2007 IP
  2. forumrating

forumrating Notable Member

Best Answers:
    no its not, u cant jus talk about rips and cracks here, everything is legal around

forumrating, Sep 23, 2007 IP
  3. usman1986200

usman1986200 Peon

Best Answers:
    No you missunderstud me all i want to know was that if i own a warez foruma and want to talk about it in link exchange or like anyother regular section like regular sites will it be ok. i am not saying that i will talk about rips or cracks or anything other like that {giving download links} i am only saying whether i could talk about the forum which contains all this stuff in link exchange or other categories

usman1986200, Sep 23, 2007 IP
  4. Zoomone

Zoomone Guest

Best Answers:
    Yup that would be fine, u can create a thread for link exchange. as far as i know dp doesn't restrict link exchanges to warez forums/sites.

Zoomone, Sep 23, 2007 IP
    CountryBoy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.